Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries

6th cycle on pct no crash

I have done 6 cycles in the past three years. I am on my 4th wk off of a 12 wk test E cycle. I am running PCT and have had no crash at all. My sex drive is still good( morning wood kicking strong) . Feeling great . In the past always felt some kinda of crash but not this time. I was wondering what would cause this to happen this time around? I have been using 4 grams of trib ED in my PCT this is the only thing I changed. Any input why no crash this time??

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    you said it yourself bro...if youve always crashed a bit and this you didnt, the only think you changed was the trib...it would make sense that the trib has helped you this time...a lot of people incorporate it in their pct

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have had the same experience. The thing that gets me, is even if I make it through PCT great. I always end up getting sick and losing gains at some point during the year. I work around so many people. I keep washing my hands etc. But you go into the kitchen or use a phone in a conf room that 500 other people have touched that week, you end up getting sick once or twice a year.

Just look at it as a gift and keep on going.

omnipotent is offline Banned
    dhea worked nice for me .. but trib is just as good .

Thread Information