Kaotic81 is offline New Member

Question Need some Help With first cycle

I stareted my firts cycle about 8 weeks ago, extreamly uninformed about steroids . I was listenig to people that had no idea what they were talking about. I found this sight from independet research and relized how uneducated I was. So hear I am looking to people with real experience and knowledge about the shit I am putting in my body.(hind sight is 20/20)
    My cycle started with 250 sust every four days, that was going to be the only thing a full 8 weeks. Then I was told that D-bol and deca + the sust make for real big gains. So naturally I did some digging and found them both. My problem is I was 6 weeks into the sust before I got the d-bol and another 2 weeks before the deca.
    I heve reacerched stacking cycles and it looks like I am way off course. I relize that I sould not have listed to average joe about gear, but I am trying to do the right thing and get educated now. I have gained 15lbs of solid wgt and I dont want to loose it or waste the rest of the gear. I would be greatfull for any advice on how or when to use the remaining deca and the d-bol as well as any PCT to save this messed up cycle. (clomid and nolvadex are also new to me, big suprise hu?)

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    yea bro id stop now do your pct and research for a while before trying aas....as for pct do clomid therapy
    Week 1 300 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg
    Week 2 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 100 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    Week 3 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg 50 mg
    (copied from novice cycle pct on main page)

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    continue your sust until week 8 and then start pct like listed above, dont start tha deca or dbol , dbol should be used at tha begining of cycle and deca should be run from tha begining of tha cycle

edit: start pct 3 days after last sust shot and also u can throw some nolvadex into pct, 20mg/day

So it would be better for me to save the rest of the gear and do anothe rcycle latter? I was wondering about extending the cycle with th d-bol now and the deca to finish up would it be to long?I have 1oml of decca woul make the total cycle about 12 weeks
    Last edited by Kaotic81; 08-28-2005 at 11:38 AM. Reason: more info

boywonder10101 is offline Associate Member
    Just do pct, and start a new cycle about 3 months from now. No need in wasting the deca and d-bol

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic81
    So it would be better for me to save the rest of the gear and do anothe rcycle latter?
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic81
    I was wondering about extending the cycle with th d-bol now and the deca to finish up would it be to long?I have 1oml of decca woul make the total cycle about 12 weeks
    That won't work. Deca takes weeks to kick in. You won't have any natural test production during this time, meaning your libido/performance will suffer. Deca and dbol work well within a Test based cycle and they work poorly alone.

Start PCT now.

Research and gain some more knowledge from this board.

Do a proper cycle when you are ready.

Can I add a test to the deca + D-bol? I was planing on this being my first and last cycle. I would like to be around 205-210 after the cycle and I am at 205 now if I add a couple of weeks with the test could I keep 205 after clomid? Thank yuou for all the imput I know I need the help. I wish I had the sense to come to this sight befor the cycle,Thanks agian

Thread Information