Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kick ass cycle

nikelslik is offline New Member

kick ass cycle

i have started a test e,deca ,anadrol cycle for the last 2 weeks.

wanted to add some sust with that, what ya all think??

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    1st plz write down ur doses 2nd if ur taking low dose of test e u can increase it bcoz 1 ester is much better than sus

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    There's no need to add sust if you have test e.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    There's no need to add sust if you have test e.
    I'm sure we can all agree on this................

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    Of course its a kick ass cycle, you have some of the best mass gainers there... and agreed, no need for sust whatsoever.

locky619 is offline New Member
    agreed with blitz but add some doses and how long you are doing them for?

sust

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    stick with test e, no really benefit to add sus

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    its apparent that you dont know much if you want to add sust to your test e

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    its apparent that you dont know much if you want to add sust to your test e
    thats why he is asking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    thats why he is asking!!!
    well if your asking a question like that its safe to say you probably shouldnt be using steroids

well if your asking a question like that its safe to say you probably shouldnt be using steroids
    you have to start somewhere, and asking questions and researching is how you learn when your a novice,,,,people like this need help not smart comments....

I could sit here and say dude you need to do more research.....and even though you give advice like do this or do that its not taken i have been around these boards longer than you its not a smart comment its common sense if you dont know that sust is a blend of test esters why would you consider taking it

I could sit here and say dude you need to do more research.....and even though you give advice like do this or do that its not taken i have been around these boards longer than you its not a smart comment its common sense if you dont know that sust is a blend of test esters why would you consider taking it
    id read what i said, dont know what you are on about, i know exactly what sus is and what it does,,,take a look at what i said... and to put you right it doesnt matter how long you have been around the boards it how you look and looking at your stats,, you need to spend more time in the gym than hanging the boards,,,,,
    also why is it always the small guys who claim they know it all??? is it something to do with being small and trying to prove something??
    take care bro and go to the gym

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    id read what i said, dont know what you are on about, i know exactly what sus is and what it does,,,take a look at what i said... and to put you right it doesnt matter how long you have been around the boards it how you look and looking at your stats,, you need to spend more time in the gym than hanging the boards,,,,,
    also why is it always the small guys who claim they know it all??? is it something to do with being small and trying to prove something??
    take care bro and go to the gym
    i did not say you need to do more research i was talking about the original question that was posted capieche? also my stats have not been updated since i joined this board and i dont need to sit on the internet and brag about myself are you bigger than me who knows do i care not at all because i know that i get laid more often post some pics i want to see how big you are

i did not say you need to do more research i was talking about the original question that was posted capieche? also my stats have not been updated since i joined this board and i dont need to sit on the internet and brag about myself are you bigger than me who knows do i care not at all because i know that i get laid more often post some pics i want to see how big you are
    i ask again why do small boys shout so loud???
    id love to tell you who i am but hey why should i?
    like i say do not knock a novice he is only asking questions..
    am going now and my advice to you is you go to the gym instead of spending time around these boards knocking first timers because you look like one yourself...
    bye bro!

Now i am curious how big you are so please post some pics big guy....and im not knocking the first timer i am simply saying that if you dont know that sust is a mixture of test esters you obvioulsy havent researched anything.....but once again big man post your measurements because im sure you have 23 inch internet arms and im so ready perhaps you could write me up a workout plan and i could get as big as you?

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    bigg natt you seem to be a very negativeperson towards offering advise i suggest if u dont have somethin construcive to say be quiet thank you

rager is offline Member
    This Board Is For Advice Not Ripping People That Ask Questions

thankyou guys...that is what i was getting at...cheers

civic mick is offline Junior Member
    marcus u get my pm

Quote Originally Posted by civic mick
    marcus u get my pm
    yeh i replied, not on for long am busy will pm and i will get back to you,,
    cheers

Once again i am not ripping anyone if you dont know what sustanon consists of dont use steroids its that simple if you would view any of my other posts you would see that i am nothing but helpful to people

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    Once again i am not ripping anyone if you dont know what sustanon consists of dont use steroids its that simple if you would view any of my other posts you would see that i am nothing but helpful to people
    Buddy. I think you made your point about sust. It is time to pick your pride up off the floor and not worry about it anymore.

And (this is to all) if anyone needs help getting big and strong at the gym, let me know, and I can help you out.

ty bignat for your feedback. just so you know, i understand what sust. is and what it does. i guess im just a small minded idiot when it comes to asking questions to my bros. i thought this was suppose to be a "support" sport. when dudes in comp. against each other they still "support" each other etc. it seems to me that you havent the first clue about "theres no such thing as a stupid question". maybe you should spend a little less time at your computer and a little more time at the gym. iron out those "kinks" that seem to have such a hold on you!

Dude i wasnt flaming you at all but its apparent if your asking "should i add sust to the test im already taking" question that you dont know what sust is its not a big deal dude its just obvious to me that you havent looked at what sust is because why would you want to add more test to your test

i guess i want to get huge and want to know exactly what other members such as yourself thought about that. ill be the first to admit that im not a vet or anything and thats why i ask. i know a couple of bros. that have done a similar cycle and got huge. i just wanted to double check if it made sense to do that. im quite happy with my deca /test e/a50 cycle right now. i hear /read alot of threads that a deca/sust/d-bol cycle is the best way to go for mass gains. adding sust. to my current cycle i thought would benefit my goals, thats all.if not, let it be known then bra! no harm no fowl!

Just how much them stats changed in the last 12 months and why the hell aint you updted them if they have improved so much? I know it aint all about how big you are(lucky for you!!) but dont knock new starters cos it also doesnt mean the more hits u got the more knowledge or the more experience u have......or does it cos theres 1 or 2 guys on here who think it does? Everyone gotta stert somewhere...did u never ask simple questions??

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Just how much them stats changed in the last 12 months and why the hell aint you updted them if they have improved so much? I know it aint all about how big you are(lucky for you!!) but dont knock new starters cos it also doesnt mean the more hits u got the more knowledge or the more experience u have......or does it cos theres 1 or 2 guys on here who think it does? Everyone gotta stert somewhere...did u never ask simple questions??
    12 moonths is a long time beleive it or not and ummm who are you? i didnt know you were involved in the argument

also this is way over nikelslik knows i wasnt flaming him......dead issue

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Harsh, all the noobs gangin up on poor big natt like that. Whilst this is a forum is for support, it is also to voice opinions which is all he did and when uve bin round ere 4 a bit ull realise how often people with next to no knowledge about roids are takin them and ask stupid questions about their cycle that only highlights the fact that they shud not be on gear. Neway, no point in taking sust and e, its one or the other. Also if u post ur dosages for the other compounds u are using, the ancillaries u are using and at what dosages, the time length of ur cycle and pct and ur pct plan , then we can give advice on ur whole cycle for u.

12 moonths is a long time beleive it or not and ummm who are you? i didnt know you were involved in the argument
    How long has this been a private thread? and wots his 'who are you' buisness, i think its called hit snobbery!!! Grow up

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Harsh, all the noobs gangin up on poor big natt like that. Whilst this is a forum is for support, it is also to voice opinions which is all he did and when uve bin round ere 4 a bit ull realise how often people with next to no knowledge about roids are takin them and ask stupid questions about their cycle that only highlights the fact that they shud not be on gear. Neway, no point in taking sust and e, its one or the other. Also if u post ur dosages for the other compounds u are using, the ancillaries u are using and at what dosages, the time length of ur cycle and pct and ur pct plan , then we can give advice on ur whole cycle for u.
    thank god a member who didnt sign up yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    How long has this been a private thread? and wots his 'who are you' buisness, i think its called hit snobbery!!! Grow up
    doesnt involve you

Please explain to me exactly why it matters when you signed up and how it can possibly mean you have more knowledge. I Know guys who compete internationally and havnt even got a P.C. You getting the me??

because he has been around this board and has seen my posts, good information that i have contributed you just have signed up and are trying to get your post count up by starting an internet fight with me

because he has been around this board and has seen my posts, good information that i have contributed you just have signed up and are trying to get your post count up by starting an internet fight with me

Cant i read your previous posts then,think i can wee man.
    So come on give me a valid reason.........
    And do u really think i give a damm how many posts i got mmmmm dont think so!!! Anyway come on answer my question

well you started defending some guy about what? because he knows i wasnt flaming him so what would you like to argue about?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Man looks like we got anotha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kick ass cycle-domesticethug.jpg  

Right this is the last time ..

I AM ASKING YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME EXACTLY WHY IT MATTERS WHEN YOU SIGNED UP AND HOW MANY HITS YOU GOT.I DON NOT BELIEVE IT MEANS YOU HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE THAN A NEW GUY.

AS I ALREADY SAID I KNOW GUYS WHO COMPETE AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL AND DONT EVEN HAVE A P.C!!!!

you havent seen my posts, or the good information that i have contributed simply because your new

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information