Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: tren...again?

  1. #1
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751

    tren...again?

    ive read tons on this stuff thinking on giving it a go. how long has it been in the bb world? i know it came about for cattle and is still used for them but how tested has it been with bbs?

  2. #2
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    Been around for quite some time. Parabolan came out in the 80's I believe, which is trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate.

  3. #3
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    i see many guys say its not worth the sides but the sides that i can find are the same as other aas. am i missing something?

  4. #4
    Ejuicer's Avatar
    Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,758
    I've never really experienced sides that were all that bad. Definitly worth using though, unbelievable strength gains, size and vascularity/cuts. Great for bulking or cutting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    I personally love tren and will include it into all my cycles. The only real side I expirience is some insomnia. Strength gains are awesome and if you run it along side some prop you'll have a killer combo. Its also one of the very few hormones that burns fat. Just try it.

  6. #6
    cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    128
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I've never really experienced sides that were all that bad. Definitly worth using though, unbelievable strength gains, size and vascularity/cuts. Great for bulking or cutting.

    Exactly what he said!!!

  7. #7
    Bizz's Avatar
    Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Montréal, canada
    Posts
    486
    can wait to try it...

  8. #8
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    tren is on my xmas wish list... i hope santa knows i have been a really good boy..

  9. #9
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    bought 4 jugs of tren last week. love the stuff.

  10. #10
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    cant believe i can order it legally .... love the stuff

  11. #11
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    cant believe i can order it legally .... love the stuff
    sure the pellets are legall but it is a banned substance once its converted into injectable for humans....isn't it?? if not i'm loading up 2day

  12. #12
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Yes that is true... but buying and having the pellets is legal.

    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    sure the pellets are legall but it is a banned substance once its converted into injectable for humans....isn't it?? if not i'm loading up 2day

  13. #13
    smiler is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Yes that is true... but buying and having the pellets is legal.
    do you know the law here? when does it become illegal? as soon as its disolved or???

  14. #14
    Jackt23's Avatar
    Jackt23 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Anabolic Review
    Posts
    512
    as soon as they are broken up they are illegal...all i know is i wanna shake the guys hand who brought it into the bb world....ive read posts of guys using it long term with very if no little sides....i personally love it and since i tried it its been in every one ive done.

  15. #15
    Papi93's Avatar
    Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    as soon as they are broken up they are illegal...all i know is i wanna shake the guys hand who brought it into the bb world....ive read posts of guys using it long term with very if no little sides....i personally love it and since i tried it its been in every one ive done.
    For those who use DMSO, I assume that would be illegal as well. Once you grind up (broken up) the pellets in a mortar and pestle, it becomes illegal? Thanks!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •