Thread: glucose

yankeeman411 is offline New Member

glucose

im starting slin on monday and im going to pick up a glucose meter tommorow. What is the normal range of glucose. When should I eat and what range is safe.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman411
    im starting slin on monday and im going to pick up a glucose meter tommorow. What is the normal range of glucose. When should I eat and what range is safe.
    bro no offense...but I highly doubt you are ready for slin if you have to ask those questions.

For one, all of your questions could be answered with a simple search in the insulin forum.

Second, if you are still asking these "basic" questions, then I would think twice about starting up slin till I was WAY more educated.

A mistake with slin will send you to the hospital, or worse....will kill you. I think a few ppl here on this board have had a bad run in or two with slin and it put the fear of god into them.

yankeeman411 is offline New Member
    hey jackass keep your stupid remarks to yourself. You find me one post that says what your glucose level is suppose to be and i'll let you teabag me.
    If you dont know the answer then shut your mouth.

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeman411
    hey jackass keep your stupid remarks to yourself. You find me one post that says what your glucose level is suppose to be and i'll let you teabag me.
    If you dont know the answer then shut your mouth.
    Here you go a$$hole....it took me all of 5 seconds to find this....next time, learn to keep your degrading comments to yourself you dumb fu*k....you have all of 9 posts to your name and you come out attacking ppl on this board for no reason. I was just looking out for your well being.....but by all means...go ahead and experiment...find out the hard way. I don't give a shitl

"A normal blood glucose level is less than 6.1 mmol/L, when measured after a fast. In general, a normal glucose would be less than 7.8 mmol/L if taken about 2 hours after eating. Within 3 hours of eating, the glucose should be under 6.1 again."

and by the way

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    "A normal blood glucose level is less than 6.1 mmol/L, when measured after a fast. In general, a normal glucose would be less than 7.8 mmol/L if taken about 2 hours after eating. Within 3 hours of eating, the glucose should be under 6.1 again."[/I]

and by the way
    almost true.....i work for diabetes research and after a fast normal glucose tolerance is 70-99 mg/dl....(or 3.9-5.5 mmol/L)

from 100-125 mg/dL, or 5.6-6.9 mmol/L would be an indicator of impaired fasting glucose, and a warning sign of diabetes in the future

Thread Information