Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    stilljuicin's Avatar
    stilljuicin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11

    quality mass cyc+ cutting

    prop 100mg ed weeks 1-12
    eq 300mg twice a week 1-10
    tren a 75mg ed weeks 2-12
    winny 100mg ed weeks 2-12 or 4-12??

    I am 215 6 feet and bout 7-8 percent bf....
    This is my 4th cycle and 2nd with tren..i also have letro on hand and wasnt sure how to incorporate it durring my cyc.. i have my pct= hcg , nolva,clomid. what do u guys think and how long do u think i can run the winny 4?? thanks

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by stilljuicin
    prop 100mg ed weeks 1-12
    eq 300mg twice a week 1-10
    tren a 75mg ed weeks 2-12
    winny 100mg ed weeks 2-12 or 4-12??

    I am 215 6 feet and bout 7-8 percent bf....
    This is my 4th cycle and 2nd with tren..i also have letro on hand and wasnt sure how to incorporate it durring my cyc.. i have my pct= hcg, nolva,clomid. what do u guys think and how long do u think i can run the winny 4?? thanks
    The EQ needs to be ran longer.14 wks is best.400 is a better dose as well.
    Run the Fina from 1-10.
    Screw it ...here's an idea :

    Wk 1-17 Prop 100 mgs ED
    Wk 1-14 EQ 400 mgs wkly
    Wk 1-12 Fina 75 mgs ED
    Wk 11-17 Winny 50 mgs ED

    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The EQ needs to be ran longer.14 wks is best.400 is a better dose as well.
    Run the Fina from 1-10.
    Screw it ...here's an idea :

    Wk 1-17 Prop 100 mgs ED
    Wk 1-14 EQ 400 mgs wkly
    Wk 1-12 Fina 75 mgs ED
    Wk 11-17 Winny 50 mgs ED

    ~Pinnacle~
    Quite the cycle !!!!! definitly should be lean gains

  4. #4
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    I agree with what Pinnacle said, except for the eq dose. this being your 4th cycle, I would personally run it at the dose you originally had it at 600 mg ew. I have tried using a lower dose but found I responded better to doses above 400 mg ew...up to you tho.

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I agree with what Pinnacle said, except for the eq dose. this being your 4th cycle, I would personally run it at the dose you originally had it at 600 mg ew. I have tried using a lower dose but found I responded better to doses above 400 mg ew...up to you tho.
    My bad.I read 300 mgs for EQ,not twice weekly.I agree all the way with that bro.!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    RoidGut's Avatar
    RoidGut is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    It's dark in here......
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    My bad.I read 300 mgs for EQ,not twice weekly.I agree all the way with that bro.!!!!!


    ~Pinnacle~
    that makes me so happy......

  7. #7
    stilljuicin's Avatar
    stilljuicin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    thanks alot for the help... i was thinkin about runnin drol or dbol for the 1st 4 weeks to bulk up at the beginning too

  8. #8
    stilljuicin's Avatar
    stilljuicin is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11
    and any thoughts on how or when i should run the letro??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •