robkesl is offline Senior Member

ending cycle early

well its been fun, but im think im going to end the juice 3 weeks early, its test-e 500mg per week, originally planned for 15 weeks, but now im going to end it with 3 weeks left. for a couple reasons.

A. i havent been so lethargic in my entire life. i have no lust to go into the gym.
    B. im sick of eating, i realize that i will need to keep up the calories for pct. but if i end now, i can see the ending. when i can relax alittle.
    C. i havent made really any gains for about 2 weeks maybe more, ive just been hovering around 203-205. ive tried increase food, but i just cant do it anymore.
    D. the results that i have, im happy with, ive probally gained about 18lbs. i realize that some of this will go away, but lifes not perfect.
    E. im so sick of this gut, that ive had for like 7 weeks now. its time for it to go.
    F. for real im sick of injection day, i remember when i started i loved it. but not anymore.

im sure theres some more reasons. but you get the idea. i think i will take awhile off from the juice, atleast 6 months. i want to work on my body naturally for awhile, and for my next cycle i plan on using prop as the base, i did about 5 weeks of it in this cycle and i absolutly loved it.

so my last injection was thurs. i guess this thursday, i will start hcg . then by next thurs. i will start the PCT. hope it goes well, i have my nolva, that other stuff-i cant think of the name of it-tamoxicefrin or something. and im going to be using clen .
    Last edited by robkesl; 09-04-2005 at 06:25 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    No crime in stopping a little early bro.You got your results and bailed.That's the way it's done bro.No need to stay on longer just for the sake of being "On".You did the right thing.
    And this anabolic thing Isn't for everybody.

~Pinnacle~

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    how bad would it be, if i just took it all, like a gram this week, and 750mg next week, do you think it would be bad to end it like that?, ive been thinking about it, and im kinda in a F*ck it type of mood.
    Last edited by robkesl; 09-04-2005 at 07:55 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    how bad would it be, if i just took it all, like a gram this week, and 750mg next week, do you think it would be bad to end it like that?, ive been thinking about it, and im kinda in a **** it type of mood.
    No..you're doing the right thing.Stop and recover bro.You had your run,now move on.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information