ward065 is offline Member

Liquid Clomid in Empty Gelcaps

i was wondering if it is effective to put liquid clomid in empty gelcaps. you can buy like 1000 of them for $14, so they are very cheap.

I like liquid clomid ONLY BECAUSE it is 40% cheaper than the tab form. However, the taste is sickening, so i was wondering if in the future it would be alright to put liquid clomid in empty gelcaps and then swallowing them (This wouldn't limit the effectiveness of the clomid, would it?)

also would it be okay to make like 50 gelcaps with the liquid clomid, and then seal and store them, or would they go bad quickly with the liquid in them? i know that each gelcap holds 3/4 mL max.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont know if you could do it but if it tastes bad just put it in some OJ or apple juice and down it. Thats what I do.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Do whatever you have to do to avoid that nasty taste of clomid.I cap them each day as needed.It's one taste I'll never aquire a pallet for.

~Pinnacle~

abstrak, do you mean that it may be less effective if you just swallow it than putting it in your mouth? or did you mean you weren't sure about storing them...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Do whatever you have to do to avoid that nasty taste of clomid.I cap them each day as needed.It's one taste I'll never aquire a pallet for.

~Pinnacle~
    the other gross thing is one time after i put it (The liquid clomid) in my mouth, i could not taste food for 8 hours! food tasted like rubber during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    abstrak, do you mean that it may be less effective if you just swallow it than putting it in your mouth? or did you mean you weren't sure about storing them...thanks
    He wasn't sure about storing them.They won't spoil as long as the gel cap doesn't melt on you.The alcohol might not allow this to work.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    the other gross thing is one time after i put it (The liquid clomid) in my mouth, i could not taste food for 8 hours! food tasted like rubber during that time.
    I know,that numb sensation sucks as well.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    He wasn't sure about storing them.They won't spoil as long as the gel cap doesn't melt on you.The alcohol might not allow this to work.

~Pinnacle~
    on thanks, i was wondering about that because i know that ba can cause a preloaded syringe to become bad over a period of a few weeks.

Thread Information