tclark828 is offline New Member

How long to clear?

Im wondering how long after ensing Anadrol is it safe to consume a moderate amount of alcohol? Probably 6 or so light beers. Trying to plan things right so i can enjoy a few beers because im going to a giants game in 2 weeks.

TC

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    a few beer and 6 or so are completely different. My advice... do not drink

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd wait a couple days after adrol.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    That depends a little on how long you were on the drol and how badly it sressed your liver while on. For me personally, I haven't had any alcohol in over 8 yrs since I started taking gear(small lie, I drank like a fish last time I was in Cancun, but I understand drinkin in Mexico doesn't count). I fiugred killing my liver with one unfriendly substance was enough. But I doubt in any way that one night of drunken debauchery will cause you problems.

Ill be on Drol for a total of like 17 days. started with 75mg a day and goin to 100 mg a day for last 10 days. Should finish it all on Thursday, and game isnt til Sunday. Been taking 1000mg of milk thistle and alot of water. Im not planning on going crazy, just 6 or so beers. As much as i want to enjoy myself i dont wanna jeopardize my health. Thanks in advance for any advice.

TC

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Not one to condone drinking and AAS useage, I think that should still be safe, fairly short time on at relatively mild doses, plus it should clear your system w/in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by tclark828
    Ill be on Drol for a total of like 17 days. started with 75mg a day and goin to 100 mg a day for last 10 days. Should finish it all on Thursday, and game isnt til Sunday. Been taking 1000mg of milk thistle and alot of water. Im not planning on going crazy, just 6 or so beers. As much as i want to enjoy myself i dont wanna jeopardize my health. Thanks in advance for any advice.

TC
    you aren't going to be on when your at the game, and you will have been off for several days...I say go to town man, I would.

thanks for the hlp guys...was really just curous how long the anadrol stays in ur system...ive read the half life is like 16 hours....does that mean its all cleared out after that?

TC

no it means that after 16 hours half of the amount that was there is present. How long it actually takes to be completely gone from your system is a tough call. you can't use half lives to measure that completely accurately, but you can get close enough.

oh ok...thanks for all the help man...its greatly appreciated

TC

Thread Information