Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Making liquid Var, a few questions

I've heard that everclear alone won't suspend Var.

Is there a preference between PEG300 or PEG400 to suspend it? Will I need any thing else? What should I store it in? A bottle that I can screw a measured-dropper on I assume, but from where?

Or is it better to simply cap var? If so, do I need a good scale?

Is there any loss of effectiveness by making it in to a liquid?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    everclear will work. try 20mg/mL. You may have to use a little heat but it will hold, I've done it several times.

Alternatively you could use peg or just cap it. Really no difference so long as you dose it correctly.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I've heard that everclear alone won't suspend Var.

Is there a preference between PEG300 or PEG400 to suspend it? Will I need any thing else? What should I store it in? A bottle that I can screw a measured-dropper on I assume, but from where?

Or is it better to simply cap var? If so, do I need a good scale?

Is there any loss of effectiveness by making it in to a liquid?

Because Everclear is so cheap, it is prefered. Some guys do have some trouble getting it to hold in Everclear, but if that happens you can just add PEG300 until it does.

Put it in something glass so that you can heat it up when needed. You don't need a dropper, a syringe will do just fine.

Capping var can be tricky. Well, much trickier than just holding it in liquid.

No, there should be no loss of effectiveness.

I capped my var at 20mg/cap and used glutamine as my filler. Its a little time consuming but because of my work schedule its much more convenient for me to grab the pre-made caps then the var solution, caps, and syringe.

Well, whats PEG taste like? Is there any benefit to using PEG? Where would I get one of those screw on bottles with the measured-dropper? Thanks

Well, whats PEG taste like? Is there any benefit to using PEG? Where would I get one of those screw on bottles with the measured-dropper? Thanks

PEG tastes good to me, kind of tart. Much better than Everclear anyway.

You don't really need one of those bottles. Unless you buy it from a research company with something already in it, you'll need to buy a lot of 5 or ten of them. You can put the stuff in anything you want that will screw closed. It doesn't need to be sterile.

I understand that, but because this is for a few of my close friends, simplicity and something that's easy to manage is beneficial. Do you know of any web sites which offer those? And do I need anything other than the PEG to make it? And which PEG is preferred?

I understand that, but because this is for a few of my close friends, simplicity and something that's easy to manage is beneficial. Do you know of any web sites which offer those? And do I need anything other than the PEG to make it? And which PEG is preferred?

PEG and, if you choose, Everclear will be all you'll need.

I've used this recipe without any problems:

20mg/ml, 50mls
    1 gram of var powder, 9.8 ml's of PEG 300, and
    39.2 ml's of Everclear

or
    49ml's PEG400 or PEG300, either will do.

I'm not real sure where to get the bottles that you want. Check around on the research sites. If they don't sell them empty, send the owner an e-mail and ask where he gets his.

I hear PEG is toxic... is it to make sure it's all disolved? Is 20mg/ml about the highest density of it?

Bump

I hear PEG is toxic... is it to make sure it's all disolved? Is 20mg/ml about the highest density of it?

I've never heard that it is toxic. That doesn't mean that it isn't, I just hadn't heard that and I've been on these boards and homebrewing for a long time.

I've never even tried var at more than 20mg/ml.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen.....Le Melange has everything you need from the peg 300 to the beaker to mix it in to stir rods to 1 or 2 oz. bottles to 1ml marked eye droppers to flavoring because Peg 300 doesn't taste all that good. I have heard too many times everclear 150 not holding var but if you can get 190 everclear and go 20mg/ml you should be fine with that. I am from Cali, can't get 190, so I used Peg 300, used peppermint flavoring, 20mg/ml is suspended and works well. Doing winny soon the same way.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    cool, im stealing this thread. i got some var powder 5g and i also got some peg 300( alot) i did winny at 50mg/ml 120ml. now, how bout make var 50mg/ml? to strong ? any?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    cool, im stealing this thread. i got some var powder 5g and i also got some peg 300( alot) i did winny at 50mg/ml 120ml. now, how bout make var 50mg/ml? to strong ? any?
    I'd stick with the 20mg/ml. I really don't know that 50mg/ml will hold with peg 300?

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    I'd stick with the 20mg/ml. I really don't know that 50mg/ml will hold with peg 300?

I don't think it would. Otherwise, UGs would be marketing it, and 20mg/ml is the highest I've seen.

Okay... can I use PEG 400? Hope to get an answer soon... want to do this now. :-)

come on guys... bump.

Bump dammit

Thread Information