manbag83 is offline New Member

sciactic nerve problems?

I have been lifting for a couple of years and decided to try some test Enan. when i seperated from the military. I did my research on dosage, side effect, etc. but apparently that wasnt enough. during my 4th week I injected into the wrong area. I did my research on this and found out that the excruciating pain that im feeling is because i aggravated the sciactic nerve. its been giving me problems for about a month now which has put a halt on all my physical training. I went to the doc and he prescribed me prednisone. it started to feel better but now that the meds are gone it still hurts like hell. any suggestions.... should i stretch it out, try to walk it off even thought it hurts like hell? anyone experienced anything like this. Im debating on going to a chiropractor but im a little unsure if he'll be able to do anything for me. let me know any info that you have. thanx guys!

big_C is offline Member
    don't go to doc...go to chiropractor....i pinched my sciactic nerve and waited a month...it got so bad that going to the gym was out of the question and i actually collapsed twice, leg just gave out. Went to a chiro and he adjusted my hips...three weeks later @ 2 visits a week and it never came back!! try to have it adjusted and have it pysically moved, not medicated

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    wow what he do with your hips, did it hurt?

bro where did you inject glute?

big_C is offline Member
    he just had me lay on my side with one arm out, grabed my shoulder and hips and pulled my shoulder to him and pushed my hip away from him...hurt??? HELL no bro, i felt no pain from the nerve after that first treatment, then it came back after 1 hour or so...like he said it would, after every session the pain stayed away longer untill the 6th session, it left and never came back. I would recomend a chiro and message to anyone who BB'S!! I get a weekly message(from a fine ass message therapist) and see the chiro a few times ayear...it helps

wow im gonna have to go see a chiropractor then, i did somthing to my left hip i think i just pulled it ,fvckin around on the balance beam on venice beach last weekend. its in the front though it dont hurt constantly but from aquard angles or immediate turns on foot then it hurts a little..
    i wonder if itll help to see him or just give it another week to rest, and see what comes?

Thanks man

DirtyVegas:
    I injected in my left glute. it was my 4th self given injection so i was still figuring out the easiest way to do it. i lifted my lower leg up on the toilet seat behind me and injected in the glute. i think with my leg bent the way it was, i think thats what through everything off.

yes i really think so to, i never seen anyone inject like that.

try and visit this site here.. www.spotinjections.com they have detailed pics on whrere to inject every muscle...

also heres a pic for ya
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sciactic nerve problems?-ass.gif  

yeah, ive really done my research on injections now that ive jacked myself up pretty good... bye the way i injected on the top left area of the crosshairs + of your injection illustration. I think for future reference i want to inject in my delts... anyone got any suggestions or tips on how to do this the best way?

thats deffinatly the problem ...ouch that musta hurt.. you do mean the top left of the right cheek or the top right of the left cheek dont ya?

yep, not a good thing! can barely walk now, i just hobble around like a gimp. and i need major rehabilitation on my left calf and hamstring. they're weak as hell

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    wow im gonna have to go see a chiropractor then, i did somthing to my left hip i think i just pulled it ,fvckin around on the balance beam on venice beach last weekend. its in the front though it dont hurt constantly but from aquard angles or immediate turns on foot then it hurts a little..
    i wonder if itll help to see him or just give it another week to rest, and see what comes?

Thanks man
    leg up and inject?? ouch dude!! The sciatic nerve pain can't be mistaken...pain like you've never felt bro,i have peircings and tats, alot of tats and they don't compare pain wise, whole leg feels asleep for a month before I did anything about it. Leg will give out too, like mine did if severe. sounds like you just bruised your hip...wait a while

no, its definately sciactic nerve pain. i feel sharp shootin pains down the backs of my ham and calf, even into my ankle. it sucks. im definately gonna hit the chiropractor up to see if he can help though.
    Last edited by manbag83; 09-08-2005 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    leg up and inject?? ouch dude!! The sciatic nerve pain can't be mistaken...pain like you've never felt bro,i have peircings and tats, alot of tats and they don't compare pain wise, whole leg feels asleep for a month before I did anything about it. Leg will give out too, like mine did if severe. sounds like you just bruised your hip...wait a while
    Thanks for the advice bro, thats what i was thinkin also just pulled it and now its bruised inside some.theres no visable bruise or swelling of any kind. just pain like i described in the front side close to the pelvis....im gonna let it heal for another week or so then see how it feels then. if not then im on the way to the chiro doc.

~dv~

Thread Information