Jray1der is offline Associate Member

Tren A Question?

Hey Bro's, I'm gonna run EQ, Prop, Tren A, Nolva, then Clomid. This is a 12 week cutter for me. How often and how long should i run the Tren and at what mg's?

Thanks

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start your tren at 50mg ED if no bad sides after a week or so up it to 75mg ED. Prop and tren are a great combo, you'll see some good results there if you can sleep!

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    how often you shooting the prop? have you used tren before? if not, you would probably be good at 50mg/ed. try to shoot ed because tren can be harsh on sides, and shooting ed prevents helps minimize sides. you can either run the tren at the begining or towards the end. i would say the begining for 8 -10 wks. it is best to run the test longer than tren cause it will help your pct recovery. Hope that helps.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Start your tren at 50mg ED if no bad sides after a week or so up it to 75mg ED. Prop and tren are a great combo, you'll see some good results there if you can sleep!
    I'm not that conservative.I say run it at 75 mgs ED.

When did everyone start suggesting 50 mgs ED?I see that alot lately.It must be the new crowd on this board.It was unheard of to recomend that dose way back when.You actually got flamed.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    how often you shooting the prop? have you used tren before? if not, you would probably be good at 50mg/ed. try to shoot ed because tren can be harsh on sides, and shooting ed prevents helps minimize sides. you can either run the tren at the begining or towards the end. i would say the begining for 8 -10 wks. it is best to run the test longer than tren cause it will help your pct recovery. Hope that helps.
    WTF??Another one at 50 mgs.I rest my case!!!!

You want results?Do the dose that will give you results.Not this candy ass 50 mg nonsense.

~Pinnacle~

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

You want results?Do the dose that will give you results.Not this candy ass 50 mg nonsense.

~Pinnacle~
    Man you remind me of my father in law(in a good way) he saw me making a jack and coke one time, he came up to me and said "boy if your going to build yourself a drink,build it dont fuk around" and he grabbed the bottle and showed me how much coke i should add to my Jack....It took me an hour to drink that drink BTW and i was buzzed hard when i finished it.

heres the cycle:
    wk 1-12 EQ 500 mg ew
    wk 1-12 prop. 75 mg ed
    wk 2-10 tren 60 mg ed
    nolva thru out cycle, and clomid after final prop and eq shot.

Sounds right?

damn Pinnacle you are off the hook! LOL! so you saying no less than 75mg's?

Quote Originally Posted by Jray1der
    heres the cycle:
    wk 1-12 EQ 500 mg ew
    wk 1-12 prop. 75 mg ed
    wk 2-10 tren 60 mg ed
    nolva thru out cycle, and clomid after final prop and eq shot.

Sounds right?
    Here's what I'll suggest for maximum results.

WK 1-15 Prop 100 mgs ED
    WK 1-12 EQ 500 mgs wkly
    WK 1-10 Fina 75 mgs ED

Proper PCT as well.3 days after last Prop shot,start PCT.

~Pinnacle~

~Pinnacle~
    Damn, settle down turbo. Just figured it might be his first time, and he'd probably be safer running it at 50mg/ed then he could adjust depending on sides. 50mg ed is 350mg/wk(i broke out the abacus for that one). Why wouldnt it be better for him to ramp up, rather than start off, and maybe get bad sides, and be turned off to it. Just curious. Also, we still dont know his cycle history, let alone if he's used tren before(assuming no).

PS - Just asking ?'s, not trying to start chit here.

well this is my 2nd cycle. The first one was test400 only for 10 weeks. It was cool. Hurt like HELL! But now i want cut up and lean out a little. I am 235 and 14%BF 6' tall 32 yrs old.

Damn, settle down turbo. Just figured it might be his first time, and he'd probably be safer running it at 50mg/ed then he could adjust depending on sides. 50mg ed is 350mg/wk(i broke out the abacus for that one). Why wouldnt it be better for him to ramp up, rather than start off, and maybe get bad sides, and be turned off to it. Just curious. Also, we still dont know his cycle history, let alone if he's used tren before(assuming no).

PS - Just asking ?'s, not trying to start chit here.
    HAHAHA..I know bro.I just get nutz when I see ppl suggesting grandma doses.75 mgs is a reasonable starting dose.Not too high,not too low.My thought is just go for the effective dose.If,for some reason,it's not going well for him,he'll totally bail out anyway.He won't drop the dose.
    On the other side of the coin.If he were to ramp up after two weeks or so,he'll have wasted valuable time.Which means he'll be stopping just when things are starting to get good at the 8 week point.That make sense,or am I rambling?

~Pinnacle~

HAHAHA..I know bro.I just get nutz when I see ppl suggesting grandma doses.75 mgs is a reasonable starting dose.Not too high,not too low.My thought is just go for the effective dose.If,for some reason,it's not going well for him,he'll totally bail out anyway.He won't drop the dose.
    On the other side of the coin.If he were to ramp up after two weeks or so,he'll have wasted valuable time.Which means he'll be stopping just when things are starting to get good at the 8 week point.That make sense,or am I rambling?

~Pinnacle~
    Thats cool. I was just wondering kinda for myself as well. Hopefully monday, if im not too hungover from my week-end vegas trip, i am going to start a prop/tren cycle. i was thinking about starting @ 50mg/ed, but if you think 75 is a better starting dose, i am definatly taking that into consideration. see i was thinking of running the prop at 75mg/ed and the tren at 50mg ed. I know you should run tren higher, so 75/75 is out of the ? But i didnt want to run the test @ 700mg/wk. What to do what to do? Opinions?

Thats cool. I was just wondering kinda for myself as well. Hopefully monday, if im not too hungover from my week-end vegas trip, i am going to start a prop/tren cycle. i was thinking about starting @ 50mg/ed, but if you think 75 is a better starting dose, i am definatly taking that into consideration. see i was thinking of running the prop at 75mg/ed and the tren at 50mg ed. I know you should run tren higher, so 75/75 is out of the ? But i didnt want to run the test @ 700mg/wk. What to do what to do? Opinions?
    75 mgs ED Prop (10 wks)
    50 mgs ED Fina (8 wks)

This will yeild results.Nothing special by any means.But you'll do fine with it.

~Pinnacle~

thanks for the input. too many ideas running through my head at one time. do most of you guys get like this right before your cycle? just start thinking of different ways and compounds to run right before your planned start date.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the input. too many ideas running through my head at one time. do most of you guys get like this right before your cycle? just start thinking of different ways and compounds to run right before your planned start date.

i start dreaming about my upcoming cycle.. it becomes the only thing on my mind... when i was thinking about extending my current cycle 4 weeks i had dreams about it for a whole week leading up to the decision...

dragon69 is offline Member

When did everyone start suggesting 50 mgs ED?I see that alot lately.It must be the new crowd on this board.It was unheard of to recomend that dose way back when.You actually got flamed.

~Pinnacle~
    Funny, you know I have actually heard of starting at 35ed. Most say 50 though, while some less have said 75 with even fewer at 100.

What I have heard most often from experienced tren users is that 50 is good to start and if no problems, up it to 75.

I know what you're saying though about wasting valuable time, makes sense.

aadrenaline is offline Banned

~Pinnacle~
    they also used to say dont run tren for more than 5 to maybe 8 weeks tops because of how bad it was on the body now you got guys running 10+ weeks

also u got guys that swear by low test 250-500mg a week all the time then you got guys swearing by no less than 750mg a week

it all depends on how you react to the substance..

so whose to say how much to take i agree start at 50 and see what works im not saying its gonna be amazing but im also not saying its gonna suck..ya know get an idea of what to start with and then live and learn.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's what I'll suggest for maximum results.

WK 1-15 Prop 100 mgs ED
    WK 1-12 EQ 500 mgs wkly
    WK 1-10 Fina 75 mgs ED

Proper PCT as well.3 days after last Prop shot,start PCT.

~Pinnacle~
    i second this!

kn0bbme is offline Associate Member
    I am in PCt of my last cycle wich was 50mg ed tren a 7 weeks and prop 75mg ed for 9 weeks. I would rcomend using 75mg ed I wam not extremely happy with my gains and i wish i had uped the dose my self. I did gain about 18 pounds but already i have lost about 8. I hope i don't continue to lose weight. I feel that if i gained more i would be able to afford to lose more.

Quote Originally Posted by kn0bbme
    I am in PCt of my last cycle wich was 50mg ed tren a 7 weeks and prop 75mg ed for 9 weeks. I would rcomend using 75mg ed I wam not extremely happy with my gains and i wish i had uped the dose my self. I did gain about 18 pounds but already i have lost about 8. I hope i don't continue to lose weight. I feel that if i gained more i would be able to afford to lose more.
    Up your calories.PCT is no time to be dieting.

~Pinnacle~

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    listen to what pinnacle is saying.. i have been reading alot and see this man knows what hes talking about.. hes been in the game for quite some time, more than many and speaks from experience.. yes its true everybody reacts differently- hes not telling you to do something- just offering his suggestions on what should be done..

75 mgs ED Prop (10 wks)
    50 mgs ED Fina (8 wks)

This will yeild results.Nothing special by any means.But you'll do fine with it.

~Pinnacle~
    I probably am going to do the prop @ 100mg/ed and tren @ 75mg ed. I was thinking that 700mg of prop a week would be a lil much, taking into consideration my size, so i had originally figured 75/50 would have been a good combo. Im 5'5" and 165lbs, around 12-13%bf. But fu(k it i guess. GO BIG OR GO HOME! right?

I probably am going to do the prop @ 100mg/ed and tren @ 75mg ed. I was thinking that 700mg of prop a week would be a lil much, taking into consideration my size, so i had originally figured 75/50 would have been a good combo. Im 5'5" and 165lbs, around 12-13%bf. But fu(k it i guess. GO BIG OR GO HOME! right?
    Well,if you ran 500 mgs wkly of Test in your last cycle.700 mgs isn't a huge jump.I'm sure you'll be more than pleased with the results at the dose you decided on.Don't buy into all the hype that Fina is the devils drug.That talk comes from newbies with no experience with Fina whatsoever.They're just repeating something they read from someone who had no experience either.

And you're 100% correct on your final comment!!!

~Pinnacle~

whats in the soup for Fina? Never seen it or done it before. give me a lil feature of what it is, if you please.
    Thanks

whats in the soup for Fina? Never seen it or done it before. give me a lil feature of what it is, if you please.
    Thanks
    Fina=Tren ...just another name.

~Pinnacle~

you can actually make your own fina? man i am so new to this, you got the recipe to this Pinnacle? Or do i got to go the lab for this q?

you can actually make your own fina? man i am so new to this, you got the recipe to this Pinnacle? Or do i got to go the lab for this q?
    There's a couple of easy-to-do recipes in the lab forum under FaQ/Recipe.Once you do it yourself,then you can tweak the recipe to your own specs.

~Pinnacle~

Thanks Bro, gonna check it now

Darkness is offline Member
    One quick question, what is better, Tren A or Tren E?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    One quick question, what is better, Tren A or Tren E?
    You'll get the same results using either.One is a fast acting ester,the other a long ester.Some claim less sides with Tren E.I never used it,so I can't say.I'm a Fina kinda guy myself.

~Pinnacle~

Darkness is offline Member
    Yeah I know that but if you shoot tren every day then no point in going with e, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Yeah I know that but if you shoot tren every day then no point in going with e, right?
    With Tren E you only have to shoot that twice weekly.Fina is ED.That's why some prefer Tren Enanthate over Fina as well.Less shots,same results.Just takes a little longer.

~Pinnacle~

G-13 is offline Member
    With Tren E you only have to shoot that twice weekly.Fina is ED.That's why some prefer Tren Enanthate over Fina as well.Less shots,same results.Just takes a little longer.

~Pinnacle~
    Fina kicks in a lot faster right? My kit should be here monday...so i can have it made and ready to go by tuesday i believe?

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Fina kicks in a lot faster right? My kit should be here monday...so i can have it made and ready to go by tuesday i believe?
    In 7 days you'll be feeling the Fina.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information