naturalselection is offline Junior Member

thinkin about a 4th cyc

who has done a cycle w/ t4 and what have been the results, good, bad, whatever, i want to see how potent this stuff really is and i really want to do some research first. (and for you other endomorphs, what was the best way to control water weight???)
    thanks

Wtf

ok....i leave my post over the weekend to see what kind of hits i would get and..hmm, nothing. thanks alot boys. i just need a little help planning out my next cycle, this is a "harm reduction" site, right.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Sorry some of us sht to do on the weekend. As an endo, I would think staying lean would be the hardest thing for you to do. What are you goals for this cycle, stats etc?? If you would have listed these things, you may have had more replies already.

stats, ok here ya go

i am 5'10" at 200 right now, i have been as lean as 180, abs and all. i would like to be a lean 230 by march/april/spring break next year. i work out 4-5 times a week and have a decent diet with about a 3000-3500 caloric intake per day. i train 1 body part per work out.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    It can almost be guaranteed you won't be 230 lean within a years time. Set more realistic goals. Try 210-215 lean with a strict diet, hard training, and adequate rest. Also with T4 expect to gain 20-30 lbs, but most will be water. I would choose Test enanthate or cypionate personally to gain the most LBM and keep it.

You should obviously work on your diet being that you went from 180 lean to 200 I'm guessing not very lean. That would be where I'd start. Once you have that down then I'd think about supplementing. Goodluck

gee thks

i appreciate your thoughts on the matter, i have gained a decent amount of lean muscle out of the 20lbs i've gained in the past 8 months or so, i'm supplementing already, and as an endomorph, another 30 lbs, especially while cycling, should not be a problem by march or april. the thing is, i expect water weight, i'm not some off the wall rookie, despite how few posts i may have. 230 is simply a target weight to be at, at the end of my BULKING cycle, hence the word BULKING. i will then cut down to about 210 or 215. thanks for the tips though!! later bud

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalselection
    i am 5'10" at 200 right now, i have been as lean as 180, abs and all. i would like to be a lean 230 by march/april/spring break next year. i work out 4-5 times a week and have a decent diet with about a 3000-3500 caloric intake per day. i train 1 body part per work out.
    Hey jackass, you also said you wanted to be a LEAN 230. Quit contradicting yourself couey you dumbass!! :

F*** you spence. i don't have all the time in the world to write my thoughts and portray my ?'s on this site, i do have stuff to do. i'm only human and entitled to my mistakes. ass

Thread Information