Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roid Rage

topgun1983 is offline Banned

Roid Rage

What is the worst case of Roid rage you have ever encountered? Or personally inflicted?

Liftgod84 is offline Associate Member
    I got pissed once while on cycle and ripped my entire door, plus frame off the wall. No one was around, so that was a good thing, but that was about it.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I dont get it, Im mature enough when I get pissed to talk myself out of it, you guys should give it a try sometime.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i think its all in your head, and hearing and reading stories give steroids even a worse name

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    i think its all in your head, and hearing and reading stories give steroids even a worse name

BG
    If you cant handle your rage your probably not ready for AS.

topgun1983 is offline Banned

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    If you cant handle your rage your probably not ready for AS.
    agree 100%, its all in your head!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I have never encountered Rage but I have seen it at a track&field meet it was fuking crazy.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    It's not entirely in the head, but it is 100% controlled with the head. For example, I'm a laid back guy, but tren makes me really angry. However, I have NEVER not once lost my temper on it even though I wanted to, why? because I have the common sense to think about things and let it go.

What I'm saying is that steroids can increase your aggressiveness, but those who loose control of themselves because of juice are immature and probably too hot headed in the first place.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    At the end of the day its all in how you choose to act...I get very angry while I am on cycle....but i remember i need to calm down

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    I saw a guy break a baseball bat over his knee Bo Jackson style after he struck out. He was in high school at the time.

I once told my ex-g/f to jump off a bridge and hang her eyelid on a nail. I think it might have been more of her annoying the piss out of me than the cycle I was on though.

ward065 is offline Member
    when you guys say tren makes u angry, do you mean angry about anything? any little annoyance of inconvience? What if there is nothing to be pissed or angry about?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i never experienced roid rage until i tried tren and even then i wouldnt describe it as roid rage - just a little irritable and moody, occasionally aggressive but tried to save it for the gym

the low carb diet also doesnt help with moodyness

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i never experienced roid rage until i tried tren and even then i wouldnt describe it as roid rage - just a little irritable and moody, occasionally aggressive but tried to save it for the gym

so true, it all works against us!

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force

I'm the same thing bro. tren makes me so angry but i do controle myself.
    I'm running 75mg ed right now but I think i'll drop it back down to 37.5mg ed
    i just feel so angry about everything. plus the contest prep dont help

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid Rage = bullshit to me.....if your an asshole before steroids your going to be a bigger asshole on them

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    I'm the same thing bro. tren makes me so angry but i do controle myself.
    I'm running 75mg ed right now but I think i'll drop it back down to 37.5mg ed
    i just feel so angry about everything. plus the contest prep dont help
    as i said, what does it make you angry about? anything?

because it would be interesting to know if it makes you pissed if there's nothing to be annoyed about. i would like to know how most people see this?

jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member
    If roidrage was b/s, then why would you become a bigger asshole on a cycle and not stay the same? Did I misread that?

Its a placebo effect or a reason to be a bigger dick

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I don't think it's BS or a placebo effect at all. Test causes agression.

Im only in my 6th week of my first cycle. Im 42 with a small business and family and have never been arrested or in a fight in my adult lift. As I sat in the checkout line at Costco this afternoon, with my wife and 14 yr old son preparing to pay for my 14 dozen eggs and other goodies, this guy in the next aisle is acting like an ass arguing with the cute checkout girl. I watched him move around several times almost bumping into my son. I was waiting (almost hoping) he would bump into him so I had an excuse to pick him up and through him accross the aisle and pound knobs on his head. Then I realized what was going through my mind. I never think like this normally. I've lifted for 3 decades and never once (that I can remember) thought like this. But, after catching myself I would not have done anything physical. But I would have on impulse!

Roid rage i think not easily aggatated definetley but i wouldnt call it roid rage

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    just dont let it get in my head.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoever has done tren knows of the increase irritability that comes with tren. If you want to call that roid rage than fine but Gear has gotten a bad rap and is misunderstood with the so called roid rage being one of the things.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    as i said, what does it make you angry about? anything?

because it would be interesting to know if it makes you pissed if there's nothing to be annoyed about. i would like to know how most people see this?

yeah u can get angry - moody for no reason at all - and the slightest thing can make it worse

i dont pay much attention to it though - i am generally a moody bastard anyway

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I dont get it, Im mature enough when I get pissed to talk myself out of it, you guys should give it a try sometime.
    Precisley!

rager is offline Member
    In College I need to get something Notarized. When I called they told me all I needed was the forms etc and two forms ID ( ID, credit card) I get there and lady says to me I need a Soc Sec card? I freakin snapped, cursing etc. I walked out and blew the door open. As I got in my car Im like what the hell was that? I actually quit that day. Now im fine in any Unless I drink and than I can feel some rage. Its maturaity and Knowing that its the juice if you start to get a little ticked at things.

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I don't think it's BS or a placebo effect at all. Test causes agression.

Im only in my 6th week of my first cycle. Im 42 with a small business and family and have never been arrested or in a fight in my adult lift. As I sat in the checkout line at Costco this afternoon, with my wife and 14 yr old son preparing to pay for my 14 dozen eggs and other goodies, this guy in the next aisle is acting like an ass arguing with the cute checkout girl. I watched him move around several times almost bumping into my son. I was waiting (almost hoping) he would bump into him so I had an excuse to pick him up and through him accross the aisle and pound knobs on his head. Then I realized what was going through my mind. I never think like this normally. I've lifted for 3 decades and never once (that I can remember) thought like this. But, after catching myself I would not have done anything physical. But I would have on impulse!
    Thats so true, Guys are notorious for not liking lines. There have been studies that Lines are as stressful to men as war. ( some people) When on, lines ARE TEN TIMES WORSE I THINK? weird ha

mizuno is offline Junior Member
    not rage just quicker to fire off than normal. never in public mostly in my car yelling at all the morons out there. for example my bank screwed up something big that they told me they had taken care of and my wife said that i said i was going to kill them or murder them like 15 times as i was ranting.. of course i dont mean it but i never used to get like that. oh well no public displays of retardation though only private.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Most people agree that it only increases your natural tendencies towards anger and violence. Personlly I am a very mellow person, just don't get pissed about much, but when I do, holy frickin shit! So when I am on gear I have to a little more careful and think about what I am doing to make sure I don't reach this overload point. The thing is, you may experience rage when you normally don't, but those of us who are in control of our minds and emotions don't act out based on these feelings. Whereas if a person has a history of violence and general a**hole behavior then he will be more likely to act out.

jwet is offline Junior Member
    A guy i know did a shitload of steroids . One day he was drinking like crazy and he went out to kill his girlfriend and cut her up in four pieces...

....he´s now in jail.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    ...............just four pieces? WTF?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Only 4 pieces? F***ing amateur hour!

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I have always been able to control my rage... although I was running a cycle once when I had an exhibition fight half way through and went to town on the other guy... I gave most the credit to the tren ... I let myself be angry though! good times!

rager is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwet
    A guy i know did a shitload of steroids . One day he was drinking like crazy and he went out to kill his girlfriend and cut her up in four pieces...

....he´s now in jail.
    Thats def when I feel the diff is when Im drinking?

taylor26 is offline Member
    I don't get roid rage i'm actaully a lot more mellow while on. I am definitely another who believe that this "roid rage" theory is all in the head.

big_C is offline Member
    if your short tempered on AAS and hurt someone or yourself, or property, then odds are your like that off cycle too, when I'm on cycle it's almost the opposite effect, things roll off me and don't bother me as much, like my girl for example. So if your an asshole on AAS then do us all a favor, stop taking what your taking, your giving all of us a bad name!! Stereotypes really suck, and we don't need juiced up idiots that are to immature to handle AAS out there!!

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    I Think Its A Myth......you Definitly Are More Aggressive But While I Am On I Try My Best To Behave Because All It Takes Is One Time To Bash Someones Head In For Something Stupid And Spend The Rest Of Your Days In Prison For Murder.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Whoever has done tren knows of the increase irritability that comes with tren. If you want to call that roid rage than fine but Gear has gotten a bad rap and is misunderstood with the so called roid rage being one of the things.
    for some reason tren levels me out. after i dropped the tren in last cycle i became increasingly aggressive. could just be that my hormone levels got thrown off at that point too, not quite sure. it's controllable for sure though you just need to practice greater self control.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information