191. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes. tell her, she needs to know

86 45.03%
  • F#ck no, what she doesn't know won't hurt her

105 54.97%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    rawdog is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    girlfriend's no.......wife, fiance, or girlfriend youve been together with for yeas, yes.
    It would all depend on the girl though.

~dv~
    i agree totally, but would add girlfriends"HELL NO"

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    personally, i think if you can't be open with a person, you shouldn't be with them in the first place. if you're just sleeping with someone, then that's a different story. but if it's an exclusive girlfriend or wife and you have to hide things, that's just an unhealthy relationship. if someone can't accept all that you are, it's the wrong person in my opinion. doesn't matter if they understand it or not, it's about acceptance. i've been in A LOT of relationships prior to my wife, and the ones that were the best were always the ones that were open and honest, and 95% of the time what broke me and old girlfriends up was secrets or lies. just something to think about.

had to jump in here one more time about some other stuff in here. seems many of you have a very pessimistic attitude about women ("they're evil!!!" and other similar quotes). you guys are with the wrong women, and don't try to claim men are any better as if the women are the problem. men are the ones who try to brag about being "playas". and you wonder why the women don't trust most men?! it has nothing to do with women being "evil", it's all about the connection you have with the person. seems like way too many people are in bad relationships out there.

as far as the woman using gear against you later on, even if she did tell authorities you use gear, unless you distribute, they usually don't pursue the issue. even if they did care to, it's a "he said, she said" issue, and they could never obtain a search warrant simply cause of that. additionally, even if by chance they somehow did, she simply put the gear there before you broke up to cause problems. you never saw that stuff before in your life!
    Last edited by ascendant; 03-12-2006 at 02:32 PM.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoalin
    I wouldn't , Sh*t I had a girl do a power point presentation on the negative effects of supplements and made me sit down and watch as she explained while crying ... Imagine if I told her I was on gear, F_uck that.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHA!

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it all depends where your at in a relationship .

stacked566 is offline Associate Member
    Lets see, I told my gf of 8 months towards the end, cuz I was in PCT and having a 'not so hard time' and she was all like aww, its ok baby blah blah blah. But as soon as we broke up, it was like everyone new I was on. Then when we got back together, she wanted some clen ...haha. Now that its over, I probably shouldn't have told her. The girl I'm with now I think has an idea that I'm on, because she makes comments all the time, but she likes my body, so I think shes content.

needle is offline Senior Member
    no way never tell anyone-

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    no way never tell anyone-

Hell yeah tell them! It gives you an excuse to rage and beat them up. JK

I would never tell unless we were as one in the same. ahhhh yes my son.

see to me, it doesn't matter who knows. i'm just a very open person about it. saying as i don't distribute (and it's pretty obvious that i use), i think it also helps to keep the feds off your back. they want distributors, not users. i see no shame in doing gear. the shame is how they try to keep it all behind closed doors in competitive physical sports. the shame is also those who use but swear they don't. keep it real guys, keep it real.

viperbin is offline Associate Member
    No Absolutley ****in Do Not Tell Her.. Unless Ur Married... Nothing Says Wisdom Like Experience.. And Ive ****in Experienced It Man... Leave Her Out Of It...
    " Wat She Dont Know Wont Hurt Her"
    " Wat The Hell Do U Plan To Accplomish By Tellin Her Ur Using"

.. Would U Tell Her Ur Doing Blow.. Ur Shootin Heroin, To Girls Its The Same Thing, Pleeeeease Dont Be A Fool.. Leave Her Out Of It Man Honestly

kingbrew is offline New Member
    my girl shoots my glutes!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I showed my gf the effects of GH on women and now she wants some. She didn't like the roids in the past but she now sees it puts me in a good mood. It's more HRT for me since I'm 36.

Just print out some unbiased stuff off the net on the positive effects of responsible usage. Maybe show her that HBO special but maybe wait on that. That is more bias. If you become a angry person on juice then maybe you can't handle it? Responsible use should make you a more positive and happy person. Not a roided out jerk-off.
    darn tootin! i agree completely. i feel pretty great off anyway, but feel greater still when on. altho anadrol killed my appetite lol

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    No Way - ever.
    Women run their mouths to eachother all the time. All I need is for my girl to know, get pissed at me one day, and tell one of her friends at work. Pretty soon, I'd be labeled. I don't need that $hit.

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I've said it a million times...women are the only species that can fvck you up and fvck you over at the same time. Don't give her half the chance to do this. Women will turn on you and use anything they can especially your AAS use. DON'T TRUST THEM! Besides what have you got to gain from telling her??
    couldn't have said it better myself

Streaker is offline Member
    I have been thinking about doing my first cycle for a while. I talked to my gf about it and she thinks it is a good idea idea as long as I do as much research as possible first.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    I have been thinking about doing my first cycle for a while. I talked to my gf about it and she thinks it is a good idea idea as long as I do as much research as possible first.
    She's a keeper then. must be nice

schart84 is offline New Member
    Regardless of the length of time one is with a girl i think it is a bad to tell them b/c regardless of how understanding they are to you they can't comprehend the ramifications of letting it slip to the wrong person, one should make sure their woman knows how to keep a secret...and if they are like most girls they can't so why bother...just lie about it, thats what i do

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Hell no, then if shit happens she'll always think she has something "on" you or some dumb sh_t...only you guys and my workout partner know whats up with me.

Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    She's a keeper then. must be nice
    Yup, she is one in a million. She is even going to do my first few injections for me until I get comfortable doing it myself.

Hell no look its that simple you tell your GF & then your gf will tell her best friend & her best friend is going to tell her best friend & the chain goes on & in a matter of days the whole city will know that you are on AAS.

I hope this helps & good luck.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member
    i guess i'm lucky. i told my gf and she's ok with it. hell i might get her to do my injections.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    wife sure.. girlfriend helllllllls no!!!! I'm pretty sure i've already posted on this thread and gave my reason but c'mon there is nothing more spiteful than a pissed off X girlfriend.. You get one thats crazy enough your gonna be hating life if she knows u juice. Its not her business unless you are living together, if she asks then its up to you if u wanna lie. But its not like your cheating and its just not worth getting in trouble if things don't workout and she wants to be a bitch

spyderUSMC is offline Junior Member
    Wife yes, g/f?????? She better be well on her way to marriage. I'm not about to give that kind of ammo to someone without the utmost trust and confidence. On the same token, my exwife would have called the cops on me just outta spite.

lil'Taylor is offline Tied up by WEBB
    if ya don't your lying.. and if your lying.. that's not so great for a relationship...

what's the problem, if she doesn't like it, then inform her. If she still doesn't like it, then it wasnt meant to be

Quote Originally Posted by lil'Taylor
    if ya don't your lying.. and if your lying.. that's not so great for a relationship...

what's the problem, if she doesn't like it, then inform her. If she still doesn't like it, then it wasnt meant to be
    or you can NOT tell her.
    because if you do break up and she knows you are using, she is most likely to tell people maybe even use it against you. like somebody else here said: there is nothing worse then a pissed off ex g/f.

i just got back together with my ex girlfriend and she doesn't know I am using. but soon we are gonna live together and I don't know how I am going to hide it.
    I know for sure she would be cool with it, but I still don't want her to know. that way she can't use it against me if things don't work out in the future.

Njectable is offline Member
    just don't say anything untill something gets brought up by her. Its rare that a chic is gonna like the idea and not bitch and lecture you about it from my experience thats why i would keep it on the down-low as long as possible and save yourself the headaches

two quotes from someone in here: " Wat She Dont Know Wont Hurt Her"
    " Wat The Hell Do U Plan To Accplomish By Tellin Her Ur Using"

What she won't know won't hurt her for now, but if she does find out accidentally by going in the wrong drawer or coming in on you at the wrong time (aka with a pin in your *ss), that will hurt her more than telling her ever could. Plus, kiss the trust (and in the long run the relationship) goodbye.

What you'll accomplish by telling her is keeping things open and honest. You really think she won't suspect something? Better for her to know a secret she might not like than to know there's a secret but not know what it is.

If someone has had a personal experience where an ex girlfriend actually reported them for PERSONAL USE and in turn they got arrested, let us know about it, cause i just can't see them pursuing an issue like that but if there was a circumstance where there was, let us know about it. thanks.

i have told all my girlfriends i use aas....i am not going to lie...i am honest....

fatboy400 is offline New Member
    if it was my gf i would not tell her......then again my buddy told his girl and now she is buyin the shit for him haha so it can work both ways

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy400
    if it was my gf i would not tell her......then again my buddy told his girl and now she is buyin the shit for him haha so it can work both ways
    damn! what's her number? LOL

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    I won't ever tell any women. I guess if she doesnt know it wont hurt her.

told her i took winny tabs. to most women steroids are steroids. didn't want to tell her i injected anything.

BigChris is offline Junior Member
    My previous two long-term girlfriends were both pharmacists. They both told me that if they ever caught me doing gear that they would leave me...so obviously I didn't tell them but simply because they never asked! All my best friends where bodybuilders back then who was CLEARLY on gear so maybe they just didn't want to know...

My last girlfriend knew everything - it was a great relief because at least somebody knew what the hell was going on which is good in case of an emergency. I also got to the stage now where I can't tell people otherwise - I am clearly on gear so there is no point in telling them that I am on some great new type of creatine or protein or some other natural miracle...

brutesinme is offline Member
    AAS are definetly no more than medicine. I had a discussion with my last g/f about using, and she blew up "thats so stupid you'll kill yourself they're so dangerous," and i find out later that she takes valium and coke sometimes, ****in' hypocrite.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    no...dont do it, girls dont understand, even if you explain it to them..

Iv done it before, iv got screwed over royally.

Im never telling another soul again.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    How many of you tell your girlfriend/ wife you use steriods. Why or why not.
    $.02

This is an ongoing debate that encompasses numerous variables, comprised of many constituents on both sides…all with very logical reasons. It has been hotly debated in many threads and the best solution is found in the very uniqueness of the situation, with regards to the 'need to know', and the personal convictions of involved parties.

M.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    error
    Last edited by magic32; 03-13-2006 at 12:43 PM. Reason: er

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Wife knows, she gives me my TREN E shot in the glute. As long as i stay chill when driving around with her she is ok with it, But she is on also =)

nate3422 is offline Member
    i always tell girls i date up front that i do juice and if they dont like it then they dont have to date me

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information