tripmachine is offline Senior Member

re: clen from AR and how it leaked in transit...

I got my clen yesterday, opened the box and about 1/4 of it leaked out of the platic baggy and into the box..... =( well i have 3/4 of it left ..... i don't think the pump sprayer is working properly and think that's how it leaked out as well.... so since i'm not going to be able to spray it into my mouth i'll need to use another method to measure this stuff. Can anyone tell me if i can use the little liquid syringe that came with the AR's Clomid?? if so how much should i pull into it for 20 mcg's ??? thanks for any answers!

-j0sh

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tripmachine
    I got my clen yesterday, opened the box and about 1/4 of it leaked out of the platic baggy and into the box..... =( well i have 3/4 of it left ..... i don't think the pump sprayer is working properly and think that's how it leaked out as well.... so since i'm not going to be able to spray it into my mouth i'll need to use another method to measure this stuff. Can anyone tell me if i can use the little liquid syringe that came with the AR's Clomid?? if so how much should i pull into it for 20 mcg's ??? thanks for any answers!

-j0sh
    If you e-mail them and tell them what happened they will usually replace it for free. They have (or had..at least... haven't been around the boards for about 5 months) a good reputation for customer service.

Unoid is offline Member
    aye, lion is a good man he'll hook you up.

bmwrob is offline Member
    The oral syringes are just like the sprays...... 1 spray = 1/10 of a ml....so, 1/10th of a ml on the syringes would be the first line (0.1.. I think).

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    ok cool.... Thanks guys... i think i should be fine, i don't want to make a big fuss about it.... but hey, if half of it or more leaked i'd want to let them know. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information