AnthonyM is offline Associate Member

sust for 13 week's?

I was originally planning on running sust at 750mg's a week for 10 weeks so i bought 30 shots. but after talking with a bunch of people on here I decided to run only 500,g's for 10 week's. My question is Since i have the extra shots could i run it for a couple more week's or should i stick with 10 week's and save the shots

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    test run for 12 weeks has always been my choice.

afman415 is offline Junior Member

yah like he said run it for 12 weeks, get the most out of your gear bro. if it is your first time with that painful stuff then stick to 500 mg a week dont overdue it. but if ur a bit advanced go ahead and stick with 750 mg. lol .. before u start, better go buy some heating pads, and advil because the pain is about to begin with ur shots.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    test run for 12 weeks has always been my choice.
    I agree.10 is a little too short in my book,unless your running quick ester gear.

~Pinnacle~

well this is my first cycle. Im in week 3 right now. Im running 4 weeks of superdrol as we'll.. superdrol works really good.I gained about 12 pounds so far.had to get red yeast rice, and hawthorn berry for it though.I have a heating pad. The pain is bearable just last couple days. so 12 week's is the best choice.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyM
    well this is my first cycle. Im in week 3 right now. Im running 4 weeks of superdrol as we'll.. superdrol works really good.I gained about 12 pounds so far.had to get red yeast rice, and hawthorn berry for it though.I have a heating pad. The pain is bearable just last couple days. so 12 week's is the best choice.
    Yep...12 is ideal for running test IMO.

~Pinnacle~

my buddy is also in a simliar situation but he hasnt started his cycle yet, he is debating whether to add eq for 12 weeks or deca for 12 weeks at low dosages maybe 1 cc of deca a week 200mg's. how much would 1cc of eq equal a week

Thread Information