tawweiliu is offline Associate Member

I Did read the deca forum but its not in there!

All I want to know is if I can run Deca 50mg or 100 me at the same time as the winny for 6 weeks or the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

Now remember I would be on test eth 650 mg for the first 6 weeks and still have 6 weeks to go

So again I will ask this question

If you’re doing a cycle that has you at 650 mg of test eth for 12 week and on the 7th week you start winny. But 2 weeks later your joints hurt bad now you use Glucosamine but that dose not help.

So I want to use Deca> and yes [Hooker] I did read it but it dose not tell me if the last 6 weeks of a cycle is ok to use Deca or if one or two shots ok? Remember I will start pct after 12 weeks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    The winny is probably what is making your joints sore. I'd get off it asap.

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    deca takes too long to kick in to help you now.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You should have started the glucosamine about a month ago. You didn't plan this out very well, did you? No don't waste the deca , give it to someone that will actually use it correctly.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM IN MY FIRST WEEK READ THE FORUM?

I TOLD YOU -----IF ----- MY JOINT WHERE HURTING

Ok so start the glucosamine now, and then give the deca away to someone that will use it correctly. 50mg a week isn't gonna cut it.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    don't run deca at the end of your cycle. that can complicate pct. 6 weeks isin't a long time for deca. perhaps if you use deca pp, but even then at that dose it's not going to do much and you'd have to shoot it ed. If I were you, I'd start shooting at least 300mg of deca weekly. split the shots up so you're not shooting too much oil per shot. if you have 100mg/ml shoot 2cc, e3d with your test e, or shoot it the following day on it's own. if you have 50mg/ml shoot 2cc (100mg) eod. realize though that you should still run deca for at least 10 weeks, and run you test 2 weeks past you last deca shot.

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    use deca 400mg/week, glucosamine 10 grams daily.

Thats ODC0717 and IBdmfkr

I think I will just use the glucosamine at 750 mg a day is that ok?? remember first week i am onthis suck I just don't want to shoot eod thats suck and only have 50 mg

If I do use Deca It would only be at most 200.mg a week other whys I will be shooting too much in one week

How do you figure over 200mg is too much? Where did you get this info?

Its not that it’s to much dam I would like to take 400mg a week but that would be 8 bottles and it just become to much with test eth 2 times a week and then win Remember I am in Taiwan and Deca 12 dollars a pop for a 50 mg well you do the math.

Also if I do use the Deca I guess b6 take every day up to pct right?
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-15-2005 at 01:14 AM.

I'd say drop the deca . Use the Test and winny. If your worried about joint pain run the test half way through winny and take glucosamine w/MSM.

I was going to take the test 6 wek and then test 6 weeks with win and just take the

glucosamine at 750 mg and nova evey day at 10 mg pct nova20 mg and clom 100mg then 50 mg for 4 weeks

MSM What is that sorry ????
    Last edited by tawweiliu; 09-15-2005 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tawweiliu
    All I want to know is if I can run Deca 50mg or 100 me at the same time as the winny for 6 weeks or the last 2 weeks of my cycle?

From my Deca Profile:

However, in one study of postmenapusal women, Deca impoved collagen synthesis(Metabolism. 1990 Nov;39(11):1167-9.), and in another study deca increased bone mineral content. (Effects of nandrolone decanoate on bone mineral content R, Righi GA, Turchetti V, Vattimo A.). Both of these studies used VERY low doses, which were far too low to promote muscle growth. In my estimation, based on these 2 studies, an athlete attempting to use Deca only for these two effects (increasing bone mineral content and collagen synthesis) should be using 100mgs of deca every week. That’s actually a higher dose than those two studies used successfully

Thank you hooker ok got it.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    hooker to the rescue that mans always on point good post

I wrote it, so I was pretty sure that the info was there...I got that out of my hard drive, though, because I was too lazy to look it up on here...but thats the deca profile, before I posted it here...

But for what Period of time does one have to use deca to see these effects?

I think I will go get some deca and use it with the win

tell then I will use at glucosamine at 1500 mg a day!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    From my Deca Profile:

Quote:

However, in one study of postmenapusal women, Deca impoved collagen synthesis(Metabolism. 1990 Nov;39(11):1167-9.), and in another study deca increased bone mineral content. (Effects of nandrolone decanoate on bone mineral content R, Righi GA, Turchetti V, Vattimo A.). Both of these studies used VERY low doses, which were far too low to promote muscle growth. In my estimation, based on these 2 studies, an athlete attempting to use Deca only for these two effects (increasing bone mineral content and collagen synthesis) should be using 100mgs of deca every week. That’s actually a higher dose than those two studies used successfully

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've been using Deca at 100 mgs year round for several years now.It works real well.I never have joint pain whatsoever.If you have joint problems,I urge you to give this a try.

~Pinnacle~

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    All I want to know is if I can run Deca 50mg or 100 me at the same time as the winny for 6 weeks or the last 2 weeks of my cycle.

Now remember I would be on test eth 650 mg for the first 6 weeks and still have 6 weeks to go

So again I will ask this question

If you’re doing a cycle that has you at 650 mg of test eth for 12 week and on the 7th week you start winny. But 2 weeks later your joints hurt bad now you use Glucosamine but that dose not help.

So I want to use Deca> and yes [Hooker] I did read it but it dose not tell me if the last 6 weeks of a cycle is ok to use Deca or if one or two shots ok? Remember I will start pct after 12 weeks
    WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I AM IN MY FIRST WEEK READ THE FORUM?

I TOLD YOU -----IF ----- MY JOINT WHERE HURTING
    Your post does not mention anything about you being in your first week. If you are suggesting that I or anyone else should read the entire forum looking for any of your other posts before responding to this post, then you have unrealistic expectations and you do not have much of an understanding of how message boards work in general.

Thread Information