Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Honestly..I'm not looking for anymore size really.I'm doing one more cycle this winter,then running HRT type doses for life.I'm 37 bro.I'm pretty much done playing Russian Roullette.I'm getting out while I'm ahead of the game.

~Pinnacle~
    IMO, you have been seduced and taken in by the juice. The romance is part of you now. You will most likely do more than HRT in the future. I know you'll be on GH too, right?

Braveheart2233 is offline New Member
    ****it whats the point of comming off cycle? I dont care what anyone says your gonna loose it lol look at kevin levrogne that dudes body looks sick but hes a quarter of the size he was now that hes natural. If your gonna go on long term go on for 12 months and off for 3 then back on using a nice brige roid like proviron , your never really comming off just lowering all dosages to help clean out the liver and kidneys. Maybe a little hcg wouldnt hurt to bring the berry brothers back as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart2233
    ****it whats the point of comming off cycle? I dont care what anyone says your gonna loose it lol look at kevin levrogne that dudes body looks sick but hes a quarter of the size he was now that hes natural. If your gonna go on long term go on for 12 months and off for 3 then back on using a nice brige roid like proviron, your never really comming off just lowering all dosages to help clean out the liver and kidneys. Maybe a little hcg wouldnt hurt to bring the berry brothers back as well...
    Ughhh, I dunno about that....I say you go through PCT with R3IGF-1 only and get your HPTA back then keep it there for a few months before going back on again. You have to think about your health and your family if you want to have kids in the future.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Ughhh, I dunno about that....I say you go through PCT with R3IGF-1 only and get your HPTA back then keep it there for a few months before going back on again. You have to think about your health and your family if you want to have kids in the future.
    FVCK KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart2233
    ****it whats the point of comming off cycle? I dont care what anyone says your gonna loose it lol look at kevin levrogne that dudes body looks sick but hes a quarter of the size he was now that hes natural. If your gonna go on long term go on for 12 months and off for 3 then back on using a nice brige roid like proviron, your never really comming off just lowering all dosages to help clean out the liver and kidneys. Maybe a little hcg wouldnt hurt to bring the berry brothers back as well...
    DO YOU REALLY THINK LEVRONE IS NATURAL NOW...I DOUBT IT...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    FVCK KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll sure try to make em, that's the fun part......

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i feel way more healthy the longer i stay off first one to say i do not even want to life most of the time since i started juicing its just not the same at all before gear i was in the gym all the time now if i do not have the gear im not as focused at all an its mostly mental but thats enough to knock me off track
    punctuation??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information