redman9 is offline Junior Member

Clen...Taurine... Red Bull...

Hey guys got a quick question, I just wanted to let you know that I am going to be starting my clen cycle really soon and I am really excited I know that sometimes the shakes and cramps can happen. I have heard that Red Bull energy drink would be good to take to help the cramping and the shakes snice Taurine is one of its main ingredients. Any adivce bro's have you ever heard of this before??

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    SAve you money and go to GNC and get a bottle there .I bought 2 bottels on sale for 4 $ Each
    read bull 2 $ a peice

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I would do what Geeezer said, as taking another stimulant on top of clen isn't something I'd do.

~SC~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Being a big fan of Rock Star cola I drink it daily and with nearly 2000mg Taurine per can it does me just fine. But the Geez is right, way cheaper as a stright supplement.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Brings up another question I am hoping Swole can answer for me. If you consume a certain amount of caffeine e/d regardless of where you are at cycle-wise,(you know a daily habit) does your body develop a tolerance for that level of caffeine? Almost creating a baseline for your body content of caffeine, so that additional stimulants, such as clen or an ECA stack would not be as effective without the daily dose of caffeinated drink because in part they are only returning you to this baseline?

I guess it is cheaper and will save lots of money to buy Taurine from banner up top than go and by the energy drinks every day. I will have to give taurine a try.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I supplement with 3-5g of taurine from NOW Nutrition, when using clen .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mister.fantastic
    Thanks for the info bro. I have already saved so much money by Taurine. Still get my red bull every once in a while.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    SAve you money and go to GNC and get a bottle there .I bought 2 bottels on sale for 4 $ Each
    read bull 2 $ a peice
    That is a very good point I never relized how much money you really save! It is great to be able to save money with these good deals!

Importgrl is offline New Member
    i purchased poweder taurine. i think i paid 8$Canadian for a huge thing. much better than buying a flat of redbull

Thread Information