Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    270

    blood in the syringe after injection

    My first question is when you aspirate if youre in a vein does blood rush in rapidly and is very noticable?
    When I aspirated I might not of pulled back hard enough and when the shot was done there were blood droplets in the syringe. Is this common or a concern?

  2. #2
    eGGz's Avatar
    eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    The point of no return.
    Posts
    2,210
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    My first question is when you aspirate if youre in a vein does blood rush in rapidly and is very noticable?
    Yep.
    When I aspirated I might not of pulled back hard enough and when the shot was done there were blood droplets in the syringe. Is this common or a concern?
    It happens, not to worry.

    Cheers...

  3. #3
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    same thing just happened to me today never had that happen before but today was the first

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    same here, bout a week ago, i aspirated on a quad shot and only saw bubbles, then there were a couple of blood droplets in the tip of the syringe when i was done, all good though.

  5. #5
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    same here, bout a week ago, i aspirated on a quad shot and only saw bubbles, then there were a couple of blood droplets in the tip of the syringe when i was done, all good though.
    Happened to me yesterday.

  6. #6
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    that all good, completely normal thing to happen.. I myself think I just might have injected into a vein.. Felt really shitty like 2 mins after injection and have this bad taste in my mouth which is goin away.. I was in a hurry n didnt aspirate - thought I was safe in my big azz. Maybe its sumin psychosomatic who knows... Was coughing like crtazy n lying on the floor for 10 mins.. If I did shoot in the vein would it be normal for me to recover this quickly though??

  7. #7
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    that all good, completely normal thing to happen.. I myself think I just might have injected into a vein.. Felt really shitty like 2 mins after injection and have this bad taste in my mouth which is goin away.. I was in a hurry n didnt aspirate - thought I was safe in my big azz. Maybe its sumin psychosomatic who knows... Was coughing like crtazy n lying on the floor for 10 mins.. If I did shoot in the vein would it be normal for me to recover this quickly though??
    same thing happened to me the fist cycle i ever went on but im pretty sure i hit a nerve because my thigh was dead after that and i felt like i was going to throw up so bad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •