Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246

    How to withdrawl from amps correctly

    How do you correctly withdrawl the solution from a amp without making such a huge mess? I wish everything came in vials that would be make my life so much easier lol. This human grade sust from Organon and Primo amps from schering is making my life difficult lol

  2. #2
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    bump

  3. #3
    v-twin's Avatar
    v-twin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    333
    Bro,use a 1.5" pin and just withdrawal it from the amp,one hand on the amp and the other on the syringe and just pull the plunger back with your thumb and forfinger...

  4. #4
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by v-twin
    Bro,use a 1.5" pin and just withdrawal it from the amp,one hand on the amp and the other on the syringe and just pull the plunger back with your thumb and forfinger...
    Should i inject air into the amp then withdraw?

    I stick the needle and touch the bottom of the amp, but when it comes to withdrawing the last amount of juice, i start withdrawing air, so should i tilt the amp so that all rest of the juice on the bottom is on one side instead of evenly distributed on the flat bottom?

  5. #5
    Hitman's Avatar
    Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    OZ via NZ
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by WannabePro
    Should i inject air into the amp then withdraw?

    I stick the needle and touch the bottom of the amp, but when it comes to withdrawing the last amount of juice, i start withdrawing air, so should i tilt the amp so that all rest of the juice on the bottom is on one side instead of evenly distributed on the flat bottom?
    If its an amp and not a vial then injecting air is pointless since you had to crack it open allready. Use a 18g pin if your not allready since they have a bigger mouth across the pin and ,yes, tilt it slightly to get the last drop.

  6. #6
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    If its an amp and not a vial then injecting air is pointless since you had to crack it open allready. Use a 18g pin if your not allready since they have a bigger mouth across the pin and ,yes, tilt it slightly to get the last drop.
    Thanks hitman, i think it would just be easier to transfer all the juice from the amps into a vial lol

  7. #7
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    what different ways can i break off the head of an amp?

  8. #8
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    409
    You can score the neck of the amp with a metal nail file or knife...Then I've used a pen cap to snap the top off...worked better for me than shattering the top with my fingers...which happened very often

  9. #9
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    sometimes some juice there's juice in the head of the amp no? so then how would you get the juice out of the amp's head and into the body.

  10. #10
    Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    409
    flick the neck of the amp with your finger...it will go down into the amp

  11. #11
    WannabePro's Avatar
    WannabePro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    246
    have you guys ever heard of the human grade company schering?

  12. #12
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Put the amp in a warm mugg of watter for a few minutes so its not so thick and viscous. Makes it alot easier.
    ~dv~

  13. #13
    mitch428cj's Avatar
    mitch428cj is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    685
    ive been cracking open some omnas lately , all i did was take a syringe w/o the needle and pull the plunger all the way out of it so i just had the hollow tube , im using that to crack the tops off and it works fine . After that i have another syringe w/ a 23G 1 inch , it reaches the bottom corner of the amp , i turn the amp slightly to the side and withdraw until im pulling bubbles , i always get every drop out

  14. #14
    mitch428cj's Avatar
    mitch428cj is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    685
    although the first time i used the syringe barrel to crack a top off i applied to much force and both the amp and the top of it went flying across the room in two different directions , since then havent spilt a drop , just make sure you grip the bottom half of the amp securely

  15. #15
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    although the first time i used the syringe barrel to crack a top off i applied to much force and both the amp and the top of it went flying across the room in two different directions , since then havent spilt a drop , just make sure you grip the bottom half of the amp securely
    Try using a pen cap it works also.
    ~dv~

  16. #16
    mitch428cj's Avatar
    mitch428cj is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    685
    yea thanks , ive used a pen cap before as well as a amp opener all work

  17. #17
    GREENMACHINE's Avatar
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Forty shades of green
    Posts
    2,248
    Just snap it open.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •