Lunacy is offline Member

Why use Liquidex or letro instead of Nolva?

OK, I know that Nolva, Liquidex and Letro are all anti-e's. Nolva seems to be the most common. Letro seems to be the strongest. When do you use Liquidex and letro instead of Nolva?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    OK, I know that Nolva, Liquidex and Letro are all anti-e's. Nolva seems to be the most common. Letro seems to be the strongest. When do you use Liquidex and letro instead of Nolva?
    nolva isn't in the same class as liquidex and letro. ldex and letro are Aromatase Inhibitors. The stop the conversion into estrogen. nolvadex does not as it is a SERM. (selective estrogen receptor modulator) it attaches to estrogen receptors so the real estrogen can not.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You wouldn't use liquidex and letro together.They are both Aromatise Inhibitors.Both prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen in muscle,fat tissue ect.So why would you use two drugs that do basically the same thing.
    And Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator(SERM),which basically blocks estrogen.
    So it makes total sense to run Nolv and either l-dex or letro together.Getting the best of both worlds,so to speak.

~Pinnacle~

HA..wolfy out typed me..lol..can you say double post?

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You wouldn't use liquidex and letro together.They are both Aromatise Inhibitors.Both prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen in muscle,fat tissue ect.So why would you use two drugs that do basically the same thing.
    And Nolvadex is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator(SERM),which basically blocks estrogen.
    So it makes total sense to run Nolv and either l-dex or letro together.Getting the best of both worlds,so to speak.

~Pinnacle~
    Gotcha. So, would it be wise or a waste of money, in your opnion, to use Letro with Nolva in a test e only cycle (plus maybe some superdrol in the first 3 weeks)? I am going on my first cycle in a few weeks and was just going to use Nolva 10mgs throughout then proper PCT with Nolva.

It would be very wise to run both Nolv and letro/or l-dex together.Nolv/l-dex combo does help keep Cholesterol levels in check besides what was stated above.So the "I don't see anything externally going on" isn't reason enough not to use it.Do you know what's going on internally?

~Pinnacle~

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It would be very wise to run both Nolv and letro/or l-dex together.Nolv/l-dex combo does help keep Cholesterol levels in check besides what was stated above.So the "I don't see anything externally going on" isn't reason enough not to use it.Do you know what's going on internally?

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the info bro. Im going to research this combo more.

Thread Information