jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile How do you know when

How do you know when to start AAS. I have read various posts hinting at if your not this size or dont have this much strength or are not this age etc.. dont start a cycle.

I am 32 185lbs been back at the gym for about 4 months now. Getting good strength increases and planning on starting a cycle for make them even better. Already have all my gear including my anti-e's. I started out about 15%bf. I am only max pressing 160 and my squat is around 320.
    My goals are to increase size and strength. 220lbs range with no more than 10%bf & 400 press 600 squat. Although I am not expecting all my goals in one cycle. Would you advise for or against me running a cycle at this time.

This is my prepared cycle:
    1 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    2 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    3 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    4 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    5 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    6 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    7 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    8 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    9 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    10 = Sustanon 500mg & Deca 400mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    11 = Sustanon 500mg & 10mg Nolvadex daily & 200mg B6 daily
    14 = Clomid: 300mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg
    15 = Clomid: 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg
    16 = Clomid: 50mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg, 50mg

Injections will be twice weekly:
    Wednesday 200mg Deca & 250mg Sust
    Saturday 200mg Deca & 250mg Sust

More than anything I need experienced thoughts on if I should begin the cycle

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by jjalison; 09-21-2005 at 09:15 AM.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    stay at the gym natural until you hit max. Like a year for me. Then start out with just test. Max 500mg a week, i would try 250-300 first. No need for nolva except for PCT, unless you are really estro sensetive.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    I agree. During your first cycle, take advantage of the fact that your body is not used to high hormone levels and will respond fast and hard to a smaller increase in these levels. For a first cycle, increasing androgens by 250% will yield you similar results to increasing them 1000%, but will cost less, less side effects, and less shutdown. The cycle you've shown would be more effective for someone who's done many cycles before and would get little benefit from a test only cycle at a lower dose. If you're ok with needles, I recommend prop for a first cycle. I'd do either 100 or 150 mg EOD. Small nolva dose with every shot (say 20 mg), then 40+ mg every day PCT.

Just MO

Montgomery

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You can make good gains naturally since you've only been back 4 months. You also have to give time for your connective tissue to strengthen and adapt as well so you dont cause an injury with new added strength from gear. As far as your cycle you need to do a lot more research on gear as you should know that you should always run your test dose higher then deca . Plus you only need test your first time around. Just keep reading up on the boards here until you have a good knowledge base and then consider if you're ready or not.

typo

The 250 a week of Sust was actually a typo, it has been corrected up above.

Sust should also be shot ed or eod of blood level stability

Strengthening the connective tissue was a very good thought, thank you. Is there any benefit to shooting eod besides emotional stability?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    When using an ijectable it is always a good idea(the way to do it!)to schedule injections according to the shortest half life ester in the gear. In sust this means prop, which means EOD at least. It's not just about emotional stability, it is about maintaining as steady a level of blood test serum as possible in order to get the max benefits out of the gear. You grow all the time not just when you work out but when you sleep, while at work and even watching tv are times your body recuperates so having steady levels of gear in your system allows you to maximize this.

Also, I agree with Ejuicer completely, I would wait awhile until you have spent more time in the gym to build as good a base as possible. You don't build the wall of China on raw earth, you have to work up a foundation, otherwise all your work could fall apart.

Thank you

Thank you all for your input, based on it and everything else I have read I am going to store my gear for atleast another 3 months then re-evaluate if I am ready or not at that time. One last information gathering question though, I have seen many people swear by deca & sust together, while many others hate the combination. Any last thoughts on that?

I would personally use a single estered test like cyp or enan with deca instead of the sust. Better results plus it makes it easier for shots since you can do your deca and test together 2 shots a week.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I would personally use a single estered test like cyp or enan with deca instead of the sust. Better results plus it makes it easier for shots since you can do your deca and test together 2 shots a week.
    Agreed totally, I think there is much fascianation with Sust based on it's multi ester makeup. But as I see it it's like a lot of technology, the old shit just works better. Sust definitely has it's place in BB, but I think almost all newbies and even most experienced users would be just as happy with a single ester Test such as E, or Cyp. And if you want to kick start it a little try frontloading with some prop(more exp users). Any that's all IMO

Thread Information