testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

water retention's effect on strength

water retention has an effect on strenth while on cycle, i know. i'm in the first wk of test e 600mgs a wk with .25mg letro ed to stay dry. My question is, how much will staying dry on cycle effect my strength and will it be harder on my joints. Last cycle i blew up like a balloon so i'm trying to avoid the notorious dissapearing jaw line. Thanks fellas, any opinions or experiences would be helpful

G-13 is offline Member
    I believe water retention has a huge effect on strength, just look at what d-bol will do for you. Im taking .25 a-dex and im doing great. Although i think im getting the flu. And yea all my joints hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I believe water retention has a huge effect on strength, just look at what d-bol will do for you. Im taking .25 a-dex and im doing great. Although i think im getting the flu. And yea all my joints hurt.
    my joints are fvcked and it's making me nervous cause i know i'm gonna be putting stress on them in a couple wks heh heh i just can't stand the bloated face though. Any other opinions/experiences?

depdaddy is offline Member
    the water retention def helps me with strength..i actually dropped my anti-es 2 weeks ago..i feel much better..still have them on hand but if i get to bloated i take a water tab..personally i use bumex and no face bloat if i use once week

dep

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    the water retention def helps me with strength..i actually dropped my anti-es 2 weeks ago..i feel much better..still have them on hand but if i get to bloated i take a water tab..personally i use bumex and no face bloat if i use once week

dep
    what's bumex?? and if i use letro once or twice a wk will it keep my bloat to a minimum?

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    what's bumex?? and if i use letro once or twice a wk will it keep my bloat to a minimum?
    bumex is a patassium sparing diuretic..only available with a script though..i dont see it on to many guys lists these days..try the letro but keep to a min..i was using way to much before and have dropped it and strength is through the roof..i do hold a little more water but like i said not to much in my face

dep

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    perhaps instead of taking an AI you would be better off using a SERM like nolva. 10mg ed throughout the cycle should permit. I don't think 10mg ed will eliminate the water retention, but it would definitley help control estrogen levels.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thinking about this everyday is starting to lean me towards using ldex only in pct

Thread Information