sanjuro22 is offline New Member

Juice Novice from UK - first cycle

Hi
    I got this cycle from the anabolic review website, added a few of my additions but the gist is the same.

- 100mg of Testosterone prop every 2 days (first ten weeks)
    - 25mg of Oxandrolone per day (first ten weeks)
    - 20 mg Dianabol /day (first five weeks)
    - 20 mg Novaldex/day (13 weeks)
    - Cycle last 13 weeks in total

My goal is to seriously bulkup but unfortunately these are the only steroids I have available, and Androl 50, so I will have to make do. It seems practically impossible to find a reliable source in the UK. I would love to stack d-bol/ deca . Let me know what you think.

manc is offline Member
    WELCOME sounds like your in same boat as i was, im uk based and was sick of the fakes around. cycle looks ok to me but im novice too really but there are plenty of experts on thisboard that will critique your cycle for you.They do often suggest you search as you can find out most questions have been asked before..good luck mate

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Welcome on board bro.Your cycle seems pretty good I think,I am plannin a Test Prop cycle too.PM me bro there's something I wanna ask u.

manc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Welcome on board bro.Your cycle seems pretty good I think,I am plannin a Test Prop cycle too.PM me bro there's something I wanna ask u.
    i wonder what that will be

sanjuro22 is offline New Member
    Hi, I cannot PM yet - it is really annoying

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    the prop seems low to me...that is only 50mg/day...IMO increase the prop to 150 eod...oh and i also think you should be carefull that people dont start offering you sources for gear now...

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Prop 150EOD, and Dbol atleast 30mg/day. Anavar atleast 50mg/day. I'd just mention your listed dosages are Very low for what you state you are trying to accomplish. Don't forget clomid for PCT and Start it 2 days after your last Prop shot.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    if it's your first cycle just stick with test prop. 150mg eod or 75mg ed. you could stack that with some dbol , but personally, I'd keep the anavar for another cycle.

Var is such a weak compound, I'd suggest leaving the dbol out before the var. JMO. Either way this cycle is deff. not the best for Bulking like you claim you are wanting to do.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro22
    Hi
    I got this cycle from the anabolic review website, added a few of my additions but the gist is the same.

- 100mg of Testosterone prop every 2 days (first ten weeks)
    - 25mg of Oxandrolone per day (first ten weeks)
    - 20 mg Dianabol /day (first five weeks)
    - 20 mg Novaldex/day (13 weeks)
    - Cycle last 13 weeks in total

My goal is to seriously bulkup but unfortunately these are the only steroids I have available, and Androl 50, so I will have to make do. It seems practically impossible to find a reliable source in the UK. I would love to stack d-bol/ deca . Let me know what you think.

First of all never talk about sources bro as you will most likely be swamped with PM's looking to scam you.
    If your looking to bulk then they are not really the most admirable compounds to be using, apart from dbol /anadrol , but you can't use them on there own. If your going to use test prop then inject that everyday to keep blood levels/side effects stable. You really need to be looking at test enanthate . Stacked with deca would make a very good bulking cycle. What are your stats?

oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Your first stack is the most important, so make it a good one and not penny pinch

Here is what i suggest

Stack 13 week duration

Week One

Anadrol

• 100mg per day for 4 weeks

• Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Testosterone Enanthate (FOR THE FULL 13 WEEKS)

• 300mg per week
    • Nolvadex 20mg per day
    It is heavy on the liver so combat that with Milk Thistle and Liv-52 + loads of water and high dosses of Vit E B C

PCT

Clomid 250mg per day Start it 2 days after your last Test shot.

Pregnyl / Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG )

5000iu to be taken on the 6th – 12th and 1 week after the course end followed by a further 5000iu a week later

Calorie intake will be in the range of 4 – 5000 per day being taken in by eating every two hours made up of 60% protein 25% carbs and 15% fats
    Last edited by oldandgrim; 09-26-2005 at 12:32 PM.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    Your first stack is the most important, so make it a good one and not penny pinch

Here is what i suggest

Stack 13 week duration

Week One

Anadrol

• 100mg per day for 4 weeks

• Nolvadex 20mg per day
    Testosterone Enanthate (FOR THE FULL 13 WEEKS)

• 300mg per week
    • Nolvadex 20mg per day
    It is heavy on the liver so combat that with Milk Thistle and Liv-52 + loads of water and high dosses of Vit E B C

PCT

Clomid 250mg per day Start it 2 days after your last Test shot.

Pregnyl / Human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG )

5000iu to be taken on the 6th – 12th and 1 week after the course end followed by a further 5000iu a week later

Calorie intake will be in the range of 4 – 5000 per day being taken in by eating every two hours made up of 60% protein 25% carbs and 15% fats
    Wait a min u telling him to start Clomid 2-3 days after the last shot of Enanthate ? this compound stays in the system for about 10-14 days bro!!

Great advice!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    a couple of things.... test prop needs to be increased. and why are you wanting to take two 17aa's at the same time? thats too much stress on your liver bro. and if you choose dbol , you need to up that to 30-40mg per day for 4 weeks.

test prop 150mg/ eod - 10 weeks
    dbol 35mg/day - 4 weeks

proper pct

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    a couple of things.... test prop needs to be increased. and why are you wanting to take two 17aa's at the same time? thats too much stress on your liver bro. and if you choose dbol , you need to up that to 30-40mg per day for 4 weeks.

test prop 150mg/ eod - 10 weeks
    dbol 35mg/day - 4 weeks

proper pct
    Now that looks like a good first cycle...

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    choose one of the orals and up the dose of it a bit (d-bol -40mgs ED wks 1-4 is what i'd recommend) i don't think that using prop for a first cycle is a good idea cause ED sticks suck(and they should be ED). it would be ideal if you could get some test E, Enan should be run at at least 500mgs/wk (250 2x per wk)(300mgs is too low). if you do have to run prop do the 75mgs ED. you really don't need d-bol if you're using prop since its such a short estered test. i also agree on the milk thistle for the orals.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    oh yea, and you'll need clomid, nolva and might wanna try some trib for pct.

Thread Information