ddup2727 is offline New Member

Week 5 Loss of Power...

So I'm on week 5 of a cycle...i started out with M-1T..orally, daily until a few days ago. Once a week I was taking a 1ml dose of Test400. Mid week a 1.5ml dose of nondrolone 250(Deca ). Up till last week I was seeing wicked gains in weight and strength. I stopped taking the M-1T Cuz i couldnt sleep at night for crap. The past week my gains stopped going up, and I feel like im not advancing. I'm 5'9", 175lbs...should I take higher concentrations of the Deca or Test400...or would a higher dose just create more sides?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet check!

~SC~

so you're saying I dont need to increase the dosage?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    At 175 lbs. I'd say you need to increase the food and/or the quality of the food.

You grow w/nutrition and rest, not from chemicals. More chemicals w/out the neccessary materials for growth won't do jack diddly shit.

~SC~

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the M1T is out of your system give the test/deca some time to work injectable gains are different from oral gains they dont appear everyday but are more slowly obtained/stable and solid.

Get your diet in check but dont expect the scale to be moving up everyday anymore try to weigh yourself once a week from now on and the gains will still be there.

shoot for around 2-4 pounds a week increase with injectables

Yeah, thats what I thought it was. I wouldnt have gained so much weight if my diet was inadequate. I eat like a horse, even when Im not hungry.

zeroyon is offline New Member
    It's good to eat like a horse, but eat the right stuff...High protein 1 to 1.5g per pound of body weight, carbs for energy.. space em' out... Not that I'm the wiz kid or anything but I've been your size... well never 5'9" lol but 5'8" 175... Now I sit at 199-201... Before I broke myself.. I went from 176 (stayed there for 5 months) to 187 the (four months) and after another year 204 or so.. That was without roids just diet and sleep... It can be done.. Gear is deffinantly a nice accessory feature that you can make those same gains in a period of 4 or 7 months, but the moral of the story is... NO FOOD, NO GROW... NO SLEEP, NO GROW......
    My 2 cents...

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    why you running a cycle at 5'9'' 175 anyway? my guess is you were smaller before you started. you could have gone way over 175 naturally. do some research.

Thread Information