Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    blacknotch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8

    test e , deca, d bol cycle

    I am 26 5-9 183 pounds, I am getting ready to run my second cycle, which is test e,deca , and d bol what doses do you guys recommend? I want to put on about 20 pounds

  2. #2
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    First off..what did you run your first cycle?


    ~Pinnacle~

  3. #3
    blacknotch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8
    test p and eq

  4. #4
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknotch
    test p and eq
    curious what were your dosages and gains

  5. #5
    ACpower's Avatar
    ACpower is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    688
    i would run 600mg test 500mg deca 30mg dbol

  6. #6
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Here is a good layout

    Test E 500 mg/wk 12 weeks
    Deca 400mg/wk for 10 wks
    Dbol 40 mg ed for first 5 weeks
    Nolva @10mg ed for anti e
    Nolva and clomid for PCT

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Here is a good layout

    Test E 500 mg/wk 12 weeks
    Deca 400mg/wk for 10 wks
    Dbol 40 mg ed for first 5 weeks
    Nolva @10mg ed for anti e
    Nolva and clomid for PCT
    That's good,but I'd go to week 11 with the deca.


    ~Pinnacle~

  8. #8
    blacknotch is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8
    on the test p and eq I was useing 200 mg of test eod and 300mg eq a week and gain about 15lbs in a 10 week cycle
    Last edited by blacknotch; 09-27-2005 at 11:18 PM.

  9. #9
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's good,but I'd go to week 11 with the deca .


    ~Pinnacle~
    How bout week 12????

    I did some more research because you sparked my interest and here is what hooker says in the deca profile

    Deca is known for producing quality weight gains, but it has to be used for 12 weeks at a minimum, judging from Steroid.com members feedback, as well as my own personal experience. This shouldn’t cause any problems, since it is a very mild drug in terms of side-effects.

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    How bout week 12????

    I did some more research because you sparked my interest and here is what hooker says in the deca profile

    Deca is known for producing quality weight gains, but it has to be used for 12 weeks at a minimum, judging from Steroid.com members feedback, as well as my own personal experience. This shouldn’t cause any problems, since it is a very mild drug in terms of side-effects.
    The reason I said week 11,is so the Test/Deca timing will be perfect at PCT.It wasn't a question of how long to run it.See what I mean?

    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    CRUISECONTROL's Avatar
    CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    La La Land
    Posts
    5,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The reason I said week 11,is so the Test/Deca timing will be perfect at PCT.It wasn't a question of how long to run it.See what I mean?

    ~Pinnacle~
    Gotcha

  12. #12
    Billyspt4 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    297
    This is a good thread, this will be my next cycle so I'm glad someone else posted this. Those were pretty much the doses I was looking at too.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •