Thread: Acne! Help!!!

Paulz967 is offline New Member

Acne! Help!!!

I DID A TEST WINNY AND DECA CYCLE I GAINED 26 POUNDS ALONG WITH A TON OF ACNE. I HAVE BEEN OFF FOR 2 MONTHS AND AM BREAKING OUT REALLY BAD. WHAT DO I DO DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD ORAL MEDS FOR ACNE. I NEED AS MUCH ADVICE AS POSSIBLE IT REALLY SUCKS. THANKS PAUL

tryingtogain is offline Member
    ya i will post the meds of my acme medication later on in the day once find it give it 2-3 weeks to work though.

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    i have seen miracles happen on about 1000-2000 mg of vitamin b5 A DAY. I mean not just one person either.. you got to stick with it though at first your skin may get a bit dry and you may notice a bit more breakouts, but that's just the acne that would have come out later coming out as you start the b5. give it about 2 weeks and you will see a huge difference. Or you can have a doctor prescribe accutane, this is basically toxic amounts of vitamin A (retinol), which is not only really bad on your liver, you must also get a regular blood test for glucose and other things, it is dangerous if not taken as prescribed and under close supervision. Good luck

still growin is offline Member
    Use the search button bro! I know there are a ton of threads on this because not only have I read all of them, I posted many too!

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    excellent advice skinnypuppy...didn't know this

Thread Information