animal013 is offline Junior Member

Blow'd up with the folks. . .

I'll be starting an 11 week sust/eq/fina cycle very soon, and it just so happens that, as we do every year around this same time, my family will be taking our annual week long beach vacation. It'll be my two older brothers, myself, our girlfriends, and Mom and Dad, all of whom I don't want to know that I'm juicing. The kicker is, I'll be 7 weeks into the cycle, with the sust, eq, and fina all in full force.

This is my first cycle, so I'm wondering if I'm being naive about thinking that hiding it from them will even be possible. Any thoughts or opinions? Maybe I should suck it up and tell them?? Or just postpone the cycle for 8 weeks? Or just say F#%K IT?!?!

I've got a response ready, something along the lines of, ". . . yeah, I'm doing a cycle of andro, on top of the creatine and glutamine, all the calories and protein I'm eating, and my work outs have been hellatious here lately . . ." but I just don't know if that'll cut it.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    postpone until you come back.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    fuck that!!! CYCLE YOUR ASS OFF BRO!!!

look good when you go..who cares what they think!
    use the eating thing as an excuse...with the dreatine and all that good stuff@!

If you cant enjoy it then why even do it?

Socio is offline Associate Member
    okay put it this way , on your weeklong vacation , are you going to wanna stay home all the time while ur familys out havin fun just so you can stay home and eat to get all the calories you need ... are you going to be able to train where you go and stay mentally focused or do you want the most out of your cycle and are you bunking a room with anyone that may be able to find ur pins and gear , lots of things to think of bro ... JMO.

Socio, those are definitely things to be concerned about, but I don't anticipate any problems in that arena. We all repsect each others' privacy, as far as our bags and closed doors are concerned. And I can't stress enough that our family vacations are LAZY- we just sit around on the pier, at the beach, at the bar- whatever, and sleep very late. So I'll have plenty of time to work out and plenty of time to sleep and grow, without missing much at all, except for the 1.2 hours a day that I'm at the gym. As far as eating is concerned, my Mom has this new appreciation for my dieting. She likes to help me out, and I'm sure she'll have no problems helping me stock up with food and packing a cooler for our trips.

You're right, however, in that when we do go out, I'll have to pass on the drinks, but that's no big deal. I do that a lot anyway. For the sake of the argument, lets just say that all those details will somehow work out. I'm very temped to just go with Cnyce89 on this one, but I just don't know if the bullshit will be too thick, if you know what I'm saying?

In everybody's experience, does this sort of thing usually fly well with people that are relatively uninformed about steroids ?

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Kev013
    In everybody's experience, does this sort of thing usually fly well with people that are relatively uninformed about steroids?
    What are you talking about? Don't steroids make you beat your mother and make your dick shrink? Not to mention you will probably die if you take steroids!!
    But seriously, if someone doesn't know anything but what the media pumps into their heads about steroids then it will most likely not fly well. JMO later

Kullman is offline Member
    If your comfortable with it, I would just tell them what your doing.......it's your family. I am very open about my use of AS, I don't go around telling people but have no trouble explaining and educating those close to me what I'm doing.

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Dont forget there is always Muscletech and their products

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Broi aI wouldn't worry about it. Stick the diet and work out excuse and you will be fine. Have a great time and strut your new body off. You worked hard for now show it off.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Hey man I was in the same situation as you, my family and I would be well on our way on a 7 day cruiz, and I would be on the 8th wk of a sust, deca , whinny, d-bol cycle(not to mention my first.) I thought about telling them the muscletech thing, last time i did prohormones I gained a alot of weight and could probably get by with it, but I don't like the idea of taking pins and drugs across country lines. I decided just to wait, I don't know about you but when I'm around my girl I don't think much about eating right or lifting. That much arobic exercise isn't really what I want when I'm on a cycle. It's up to you but I'd wait just, because you could make a lot bigger games if you really concentrate on what you doing the full time.

ROOKIE22 is offline Junior Member
    Dude what are you worried about? them finding your gear or them seeing you 20 lbs heavier? If it the finding the gear or worrying about them seeing you take it, well thats what the bathroom is for. For them seeing you 20lbs heavier, Celltech rocks. Also walk around the house with your shirt of alot until then. That way it will not seem so sudden.

I saw my Mom for the first time in like 6 months the other day. 30 lbs heavier. She wanted to know why my head was shrinking.....

hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by ROOKIE22

I saw my Mom for the first time in like 6 months the other day. 30 lbs heavier. She wanted to know why my head was shrinking..... [/B]
    My head gets bigger on roids, haha.

Lush is offline Associate Member
    kev,

IMO DO NOT tell the family... dude that's a shit load of hassle if I ever heard of one.

Just cycle ASAP and grow. Take a break from the gym that week and relax.

Do NOT tell your mom.....

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    i'd say hold off bro, wait till you have the time and concentration for a nasty cycle, peace.

I'm still weighing the options, and if it looks like I won't be able give 110% time and effort to the cycle during that week, then I'll postpone.

If I go for it, Rookie22, I'll try to stay at the folks' house one weekend mid-cycle, do some work in the yard with my shirt off or something. And Kullman, I may very well tell them. I'll just wait until then and play it by ear. But if not- I'll definitely be going with the supplements excuse.

Thanks for all the replies fellas.

I'm still weighing the options, and if it looks like I won't be able give 110% time and effort to the cycle during that week, then I'll postpone.

If I go for it, Rookie22, I'll try to stay at the folks' house one weekend mid-cycle, do some work in the yard with my shirt off or something. And Kullman, I may very well tell them. I'll just wait until then and play it by ear. But if not- I'll definitely be going with the supplements excuse.

Thanks for all the replies fellas.

Wimmpy is offline Associate Member
    Definetly don't tell the family HOME WRECKER! J/K I say hold off. This is just one of those scenarios that you get caught with a needle in your ass by your mom. But if you go for it, Good Luck!

Thread Information