eaglewrestler27 is offline New Member

Pure Strength MMA cycle

I shot down my hopes of amping up my RBC count in an earlier post when I was told by another board "Unfortunately RBC count will normalize upon coming off of the chemical compounds that initially raised them. This is the bodies way of maintaining homeostasis. RBC increases raise blood pressure and viscosity of the blood therefore the body will begin breaking down RBC due to the fact that it doesn't need them. Train in higher altitudes for elongated periods of time if you would like to raise your RBC count for a longer period. Due to acclimitization due to decreased oxygen, the body produces more RBC. This is why olympic training facilities are usually at higher altitudes. It is a natural way of blood doping."

So now I want to reach new strength levels while far out from any fights. So while controlling bloat with femera and proviron .

NPP 50mgs EOD 1-10 Weeks
    Drol (with femara) 75mgs 1-4 weeks
    Anavar 50mgs ED 5-10 weeks
    Proviron 50mgs ED 1-10 weeks
    *Possibly test prop @50mgs EOD*

I want to save the halo and masteron for later when cutting before a fight. SO thoughts?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    You should definitly have some test in there and running 2 17aa's in the same cycle isnt the best idea. I would just drop the var. If you're looking for a lot of strength I would drop the npp and replace that with tren . Very impressive strength gains can be attained with tren, especially when combined with drol. That's actually about my favourite mass cycle.

Yea but the anavar is not very toxic and I will be using liver protectants and won't use 2 orals at the same time.

Also I am very interested in tren but scared it will kill my endurance.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewrestler27
    Yea but the anavar is not very toxic and I will be using liver protectants and won't use 2 orals at the same time.

You'll still be running 17aa's for 10 weeks total. But anyways, i've never really had any problems with my endurance and tren . I would give it a shot.

Alright looks like I go like this then.
    NPP 50mgs EOD 1-10 weeks
    Drol 75mgs ED 1-4 weeks (letro starting a week before and ending a week after 0 -5 weeks)
    Anavar 50mgs 6-10 weeks
    Tren 50mgs EOD 5-10 weeks
    *HCG tossed in at some point*
    *Liver Protectant throughout*
    *Bromo throughout*
    Nolva PCT

Why should I add test, it has hurt my endurance in the past and I don't see a need for it in this cycle.
    -PS don't give me that every cycle has to have test crap, this isn't my first plus size isn't my goal. I'm using for fighting not BBin anymore.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Check out Hooker's profile on var:

Anavar has even been used successfully in some studies to heal cutaneous wounds, or to improve respiratory function. Both of these novel properties could make it a good choice for in-season use for boxers, Mixed Martial Arts competitors, and other such athletes.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Tren acetate has hurt my endurance while sparring. I can't explain the mechanism but there is a member who can (GXSR - spelling). It will increase your aggressiveness and give you great strength boost. You just have to determine what most important: endurance or aggression/strength.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    We could really use your experience in the fighting forum. Good luck, bro!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Alright looks like I go like this then.
    NPP 50mgs EOD 1-10 weeks
    Drol 75mgs ED 1-4 weeks (letro starting a week before and ending a week after 0 -5 weeks)
    Anavar 50mgs 6-10 weeks
    Tren 50mgs EOD 5-10 weeks
    *HCG tossed in at some point*
    *Liver Protectant throughout*
    *Bromo throughout*
    Nolva PCT

Why should I add test, it has hurt my endurance in the past and I don't see a need for it in this cycle.
    -PS don't give me that every cycle has to have test crap, this isn't my first plus size isn't my goal. I'm using for fighting not BBin anymore.
    The only bonus to test would be your libido. Have you had any problems with it in the past, when running cycles without it? I personally hate any steroids that cause water retention.

I agree water retention is bad for fighting, thats why I'm gonna use the letro w/ my drol. And all my cycles in the past have had test, but I think my Libido will be fine, the proviron should help with that anyways.

I think I'll give the tren a shot to see how my body reacts. Better to find out now while fights are far away then later when I really need the endurance.

Thread Information