Improving is offline Anabolic Member

Progesterone related AAS ?s

Well, after my last (1st) cycle of Fina/Whinny, I discovered to my extreme dissapointment that I am indeed sensitive to prog gyno. My question is what other drugs if any do I need to avoid. I know tren , nandrolone , and anadrol , but are there any other AAS other than these associated with prog gyno?

This really sucks, because Tren is such a great steroid . Got me very hard, stong, and really altered physique. Hating the fact that I cant use it again (or ever try deca )

Also, planning my next cycle for the end of summer. Want it to be my first 'light' bulker based on Test. I was planning on running Test enth and whinny for the last 4 or so weeks, but dont know what else if anything to incorporate into that cycle. Any advice or suggestions? Was thinking about EQ, but am a bit scared of the extreme hunger most get from it. I have a hard enough time controlling my appetite as it is LOL. Sure wish I could run tren again damnit. Anyway any and all advice or replies are greatly appreciated.

Improving

4plates is offline Banned
    well theres one for the record that winny didnt help with prog gyno,
    what doses were you running the tren and winny at

for your next try eq,your supposed to get hungry while cycleing

I was running @80mg Tren (homebrew) ed for first 3 weeks, then 100mg eod for the last 5 weeks (got tired of the ed pokes - ouch). Started the whinny at week 5 - 50mg ed orally.

The gyno wasnt bad, and a good deal has subsided by now, but I definitely have a small lump under my left nip now.

I was suspicious of prog gyno from a prohormone cycle I ran a couple of years ago that included 19 nor that gave me some puffy nips, and this confirmed it.

Oh, and Ive read now on tons of boards that the new concensus is that whinnys' effectiveness against prog gyno is highly overrated. I have spoken with several others who have indeed gotten gyno from identical cycles as well. Guess Im just one of the unlucky ones.

4plates is offline Banned
    when did you start to notice the gyno?
    was it before wk 5
    im just trying to get an idea that maybe if you ran the winny from the beginning things might have been defrent

i just started a similar cycle
    7 wk s of 80 mg tren ,50 mg winny and 100 mg prop all ed

Definitely noticed it before I started the whinny, but I have spoken with people who have run whinny the entire time tren was being taken and still developed gyno. Same with Deca . This is a very debateable topic and lots of people disagree. Hell, some people will still tell you its physically impossible to get gyno from tren. Im just giving you my experience with it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I too got a small case of gyno running 19-nor=\

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Try using vitex which is otc or BRomo which is prescription and much stronger. They block prolactin which is responsible for progesterone limp dick and D cups. Keep the fina.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    19 nor did it to me bad also my right nip actully started emitting a milky liquid. That scared the shit out of me I was only 17 at the time and did' nt know that pro-hormones could have those kind of sides. I'm really scared about the deca that I'm about to take I debating throughing in Eq instead.

Thread Information