THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Arrow 4th shot finished!!!!!

im feeling great i just finished my 4th shot of my first cycle test e and deca and im loving it
    i hope in a couple weeks i just take off

also i hear lots of blood stories from injectin and things like that for me all of them i have seen no blood apirating and barely any after i take it out
    do some muscles get more sore than others cause my both my quads were sore but i liked it and my ass wasnt that bad last injection i dunno how bad my other cheek will be is more pain the deeper u get into the muscle or what
    or bigger muscles get less sore

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Good work. I think that smaller muscle groups will be more sore after you inject, but I dont know if its a proven fact. It just depends where u are used to injecting. If you consistently use the same spot it wont be sore after a while because your body is getting used to it. Also it depends how steady you are. I find quads are painless because its easier to hold the needle perfectly still and not wobble beneath the skin which can cause discomfort.

-Bino

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    And the aspiration is just a hit or miss thing sometimes. Some people never aspirate blood after 5 cycles some people do. Dont even worry about that, even if you do happen to pull blood dont let it scare you. It wont harm u in any way. Just try again.

-Bino

thanks for the help c bino i apprecciate it

SpiderRico is offline Member
    yup hes right its just a hit or miss think i finally got hit up on that last week on my injection oh well and test and deca is a good stack bro good luck

Thread Information