Zues is offline Associate Member

Opinions on frontloading

I've been doing some research on frontloading. The theory sounds great and it looks like the active life of the steroid is more steady. What are your guys opinions on frontloading? And if anyone has done it do you think you had better results frontloading compared to just taking a steady dose every week.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You don't get results any faster than you would just taking a normal weekly dose.Who cares if your blood levels are higher with that compound than they normally would be if taking regular protocol for dosing.If the results don't come on quicker,which they don't,then it's a total waste of money.

~Pinnacle~

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    crap! i just frontloaded

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You don't get results any faster than you would just taking a normal weekly dose.Who cares if your blood levels are higher with that compound than they normally would be if taking regular protocol for dosing.If the results don't come on quicker,which they don't,then it's a total waste of money.

~Pinnacle~
    I have not done it, but might cause I like the idea of steady blood levels.. Less sides.. I have also seen some bro's do well on it, so it can't be all that bad.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    ask trumanhw on here.. pm him. he always is posting a ton of info on frontloading.. better yet search for his posts and i bet youll find a ton of info..

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    I have not done it, but might cause I like the idea of steady blood levels.. Less sides.. I have also seen some bro's do well on it, so it can't be all that bad.
    I'm experimenting right now Kman with EQ.I've loaded the first 2 weeks with 1600 mgs and now I'm at my cycle dose of 800 mgs.This is the middle of my third week,and I feel no difference at all.

On the less sides issue.It can work both ways.Sides could come on quicker as well.It might be a double edged sword.

~Pinnacle~

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i frontload test E..im 1.5 weeks into a test E and tren A cycle and am up 8-10 give or take...i know its water but i mean im eating a lot more..and craving food a lot more right now..this was my first time frontloading i think it worked out well..but thats just my opinion

I have enough trouble myself with test flu on normal doses. Im a little leary to frontload . i cant imagine taking 4800mg in one week.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm experimenting right now Kman with EQ.I've loaded the first 2 weeks with 1600 mgs and now I'm at my cycle dose of 800 mgs.This is the middle of my third week,and I feel no difference at all.

On the less sides issue.It can work both ways.Sides could come on quicker as well.It might be a double edged sword.

~Pinnacle~
    Was thinking the same thing right after I posted my last thread. Your right bro,but for me it seems sides come right when it starts to kick in.So I might have see what all this talk about frontloading is about. Let me know how it goes with the eq, cause I will be fronting with eq also
    Are you frontloading your test also?

depdaddy is offline Member
    i dont think front loading works..i have tried it..all i got was more pain from all the double dosed injections i had to take..just let it take time..most when they start thier cycle want to see shit right away..just give it time

dep

Quote Originally Posted by kman
    Was thinking the same thing right after I posted my last thread. Your right bro,but for me it seems sides come right when it starts to kick in.So I might have see what all this talk about frontloading is about. Let me know how it goes with the eq, cause I will be fronting with eq also
    Are you frontloading your test also?
    No,I run Test year round at 250 mgs.So all I did was just bump it up to my cycle dose.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    i dont think front loading works..i have tried it..all i got was more pain from all the double dosed injections i had to take..just let it take time..most when they start thier cycle want to see shit right away..just give it time

dep

or switch to fast acting deca or eq and run prop.. more immediate results..

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy

dep
    hate to dissagree with dep and pinn but.... i frontloaded for the first time using 1200mgs test e wk one and a maintanence dose of 600mgs wk 2-12. im in the middle of wk three and i'm one happy SOB. i gained strenth in my max bench (15lbs), i'm up 7lbs (water i know, but im taking letro at .5ed so it cant be to much), i'm at full salute half of the day, and i'm feelin good. no shit either. i'm officially a believer, Truman, you da man.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    im still undecided. im a little afraid to hit up 1.5g of test, and 1.2g of deca in my first week. i had a poll posted up yesterday and it was pretty much 50/50, some do and some dont. who knows, guess you just have to try it for urself and then decide.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    im still undecided. im a little afraid to hit up 1.5g of test, and 1.2g of deca in my first week. i had a poll posted up yesterday and it was pretty much 50/50, some do and some dont. who knows, guess you just have to try it for urself and then decide.
    well think about it this way. frontloading is just a way of getting your blood levels peaked quicker. it doesn't exceed that level, just lke it wouldn't exceed if you didn't frontload. so sides are not effected. they may come on sooner, but not harder. your peaked by wk two without exceeding that blood level, without frontloading your peaked around wk 5 without exceeding that blood level.... what do you got to lose?

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Well what I was planning on doing this cycle was shooting Test Ent and EQ and divide up my dose and shoot it ED along with my Tren . I figure I'm already doing ED injections so I think its better to spread it out than to hit it once a week and have a spike every week. This way I think my levels will be more stable the whole way through. I was also thinking of front loading but doubling my daily dose for the first week (except not with the Tren) and then maintence dose week 2 and on. I think this way my levels will be peaked faster and steady the whole way through. IMO its not a waste of money because I get my gear extremely cheap so what do I have to loose.

Thread Information