blondeBadBoy is offline Junior Member

Help with cycle its all WACKED OUT

started with prop-eod-100mgs..
    with sustenon 500mgs week
    anadrols killed me-so took em for 3 weeks. gained 20lbs plus 1st two weeks on juice-not bad huh?
    now im into-eq-100mg eod...-prop100eod.......sust 500mgs week..winny tabs from alpha tech 50mgs-100mgs a day-any suggestions.???
    I want to lean out and compete this fall..I got 2 bottles of finabolan.70mgs....1 bottle of winny v upjohn 30mgs. 2 bottle of prop 10mls..3- 5mls enthanates from doctor 200mgs.. 7 susts left...Been on for 5 weeks or so-and leaning out ok.Cut calories,doing cardio..Actually doing a competition diet from a friend.Chicken-rice-plain- chicken rice- bla bla- tuna patatoes-oatmeal egg white-flax oil-etc..
    I'am new on this board but have been reading it for 2 years or more.I LOVE IT TOO-THANKS GUYS

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're trying to cut, use the prop/eq/winnie. I don't think you need the sus.

Use this until until you reach 12 weeks. So 12 minus the weeks you've already been "on":

100 mg prop eod
    400-600 mg eq a week (cut the eq out on week 10)
    50 mg winnie ed
    0.25 mg arimidex ed
    Milk thistle, ALA, etc
    Clomid starts the next day (week 13)

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Sorry bro' but the post is a bit hard to comprehend; can you re-write it and spell it out a bit clearer? I am not even sure what you are asking!

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    hey aurthor how come ur saying cut the eq on week ten, dont most people get significant gains on weeks 10-12 or 13 on eq??? other then that i agree with you

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    hey aurthor how come ur saying cut the eq on week ten, dont most people get significant gains on weeks 10-12 or 13 on eq??? other then that i agree with you
    eq has a long lasting ester whereas prop and winnie don't. If he cuts out the eq week 10 and continues the rest until week 12, he can start clomid week 13. By taking advantage of the short esters, he eliminates the grey area in his cycle (no juice/no clomid).

Thread Information