tank2005 is offline Banned

my freinds 6 month cycle

hi guys you are not going to belive this but here we go ,i guy i work with has been on the juice for 6 months now none stop,he is running 1ml suss and 2 ml deca ew,he also has had 100 blue harts dbol .he is 6,1 and 15 stone i would say about 14% bf,he is only 20 aswell.as you can imagine i am really concerned about his health but he will not listen,he knows nothing about pct ,his diet is good,but he just wont listen to me and keeps saying its not a problem ,here is the really bad bit he says he is going to double his dose because he wants to be huge for the summer.he has also just got his hands on 100 oxymetholone[he is going to kill himself or do some bad damage to his body ,but he will not listen ........i want to get him to have a look at the comments you guys give so he can see for himself how serious this really is ....

goose is offline Banned
    First you should not be using AAS at his age with his stats,he will FCK up his body.He needs help.

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    Being 6,1 and 15 stone he sounds big anyway. Im guessing its not his first cycle as he has deca in there,but i maybe wrong.
    20 is to young as he is probably still growing. Chucking all that gear into him in one go will lead to future problems if he isnt carefull and as he isnt worried about PCT he will make himself worse!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i guess the best thing you can do if he doenst see sense is be there to pick up the peices after,which will happen.these people give gear a bad name and can potentially f@@k up other peoples lives in the process.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    This is definitely the least effective, most underdeveloped cycle planning I've ever seen.

M.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    he will not gain alote of mass from such a period even if he doubled his doses all he can get is more sides & damage

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Beyond help.................

Thread Information