keltiktiger is offline Junior Member

333mg Test E dosages every 5 days?

Ok I'm about to start my 1st injectable cycle and plan on just going with Test for 12 weeks (have 7 weeks Test E and 5 weeks Test C) which I plan on running at 500mg/week.

The Iranian Test E is in amps of 333mg/ml (1ml amps) - as i really don't want to be measuring out that additional 167mg each time is there a way I could just inject the 333mg each time and perhaps inject say every 5 days which from some basic mathematics works out close if calculating a daily average in mg to 500mg every 7 days (if that makes sense to anyone!).

Thoughts?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    yes that's fine, technically you should stay with a single ester since it will keep you'll blood levels stable

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I think the advertising that has gone into promoting the Iranian test is a good deal hype. I just finished a long cycle with I test e at 3 cc/wk-should be like a gram of gear right, plus 500 mg deca /wk. I just never felt the Test Kick like I ususally do, and this is a fairly cosiderable dose compared to my previous cycles.

So I gusess I am saying dose yourself off of the label on the gear, not the reputed lab test IMO, shoot 2 cc's e/w Mon and thurs. Even with longer acting esters you get more stable blood levels this way than every 5 days or every week.
    Last edited by shortie; 09-30-2005 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks Shortie - so you think that this stuff is just 250mg/ml as it says on the labels (yes you are right why promote it at 333mg/ml?)

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Arnt different batches of Iranian Test dosed differently to others. How do you know your batch is 330mg/ml? And not 250mg/ml as it states?

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Iranian Test is 250mg/ml

Some batches are slightly overdosed

Hardly any of them are 333mg/ml though

Use it as you would any other Test @ 250mg/ml

bigger is offline Senior Member
    why 333mg

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    why 333mg
    A batch of the Aburahain Test E was lab ceritified as being actually dosed at 333mg/ml while the stated dose was actually 250mg/ml. So all the supps have gone to advertising their Iranian Test E as being 333mg/ml, in reality, if you didn't get the right batch you don't know what you are really getting, so what you get it is prolly closer to 250 than 333 IMO.

Darkness is offline Member
    Just do it every 3.5 days.

TEST ENANTHATE BY IRAN CO. LAB TESTED AT 333MG/ML
    BATCH NUMBER:007
    PRODUCTION DATE: NOVEMBER 2004

Anyone know if this is true for this batch number?

Someone around here had that batch # once, if you did asearch for Iranian test on this forum I bet you would find it, sticks in my mind that it was 004, or 040, but trust me I could be totally full of shit on this, it is not that clear of a memory.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i wld just run it at as the label says and treat it as 250mg/ml... shoot every 3.5 days not every 5.. as far as running test e then switching to test c, i did the same thing and have had less sides after switching to the test c... my back actually isn't an embarassment anymore... although i still won't be doing smooth skin commercials any time soon...

mranak is offline Associate Member
    That's all ****ed up. They should be dosing the gear as stated.

Almost all gear is doses slightly different than the label, but ususally not 83 mg off. It really only served to give some great marketing for the suppliers.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Almost all gear is doses slightly different than the label, but ususally not 83 mg off. It really only served to give some great marketing for the suppliers.
    Which leads us to believe that they overdosed on purpose. That isn't cool. I can get my testosterone very cheap. I don't decide how much I am going to use based on the price.

They should try and stick as near the mg/mL specification as they can. If they want to add more of the hormone oil to the vial (say 11mL in a 10mL vial), then that's fine by me, but changing the mg/mL just isn't cool.

Thread Information