Jacky_Zebsten is offline Associate Member

Lowering Testosterone levels

Hi guys

I'm going for a blood test to see if I can go on steroids due to low testosterone levels ... is there anything i can take to lower my test levels?

Seems like a silly question but I thought I'd throw it out there

i heard birth control sometimes works for throwing off levels...atleast enuff to get an anti estrogen.. but im not too sure.. i know drinking does long term.. thats why some BADDD alkies have gyno!1

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    theres an anti fungal I think it Ketoconazole??? and one of the proton pump inhibitors does it...I think its Tagament????

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Ketaconazole, Minoxidil, lower your calories drastically. Don't sleep. Basically everything you would do the opposite of bro.

hey bro.. ur dr isnt gonna give you 500mg a week of test. more like 200 every 2 weeks...

i wouldnt be messing with your body for that..most drs are on to that shit... i tried for some PCT once..pain in the ASS!!!!

oh serious? thats ****ed.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    IIIIIIIIIIII has a point. And he won't give you injections nowadays most likely. You would get that AndroGel bullshit they have now.

ya.. and trust me.. u gotta beat ur dick like it owes u money with that to get ANY results!!

briancb1 is offline Member
    Dude my dad has a whole bunch of that AndroGel under his sink. When I saw it I was like" SCORE! Praise the lord I'm going to use my dads roids!!!"

....It does absolutly nothing...... I would have to get in a jacuzzi of that crap for it to do anything drastic.

HAHAHA oh man i thought he'd give me a script for test e and it would be smoooth sailing.

other people around town have scripts for sus... i wonder how they get so much of it.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacky_Zebsten
    HAHAHA oh man i thought he'd give me a script for test e and it would be smoooth sailing.

other people around town have scripts for sus... i wonder how they get so much of it.
    Yea don't go to a regular doctor for that kinda perscription, you have to go to a crooked doctor. Search on the internet, there are some that have websites that basically tell you in a politically correct way they will perscribe you roids for "hormone treatment"....

My friends dad got them that way but I remember they were on the expensive side...

its called having a friend with a DEA license.. jsut spend the few bucks it cost for test and pick some up... spare yourself..

lol i dont think we have those docs advertising in australia

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    No i don't think its a stupid question. You need to take a steroid that is very suppresive of your natural test. Try trenbolone for 4-6 weeks. That will shut down you natural test production. This steroid will be out of your system in a few days. Wait a couple of weeks. Then get your blood levels tested. You'll get a low score. Make sure to run proper pct after your done or else you'll take several months to recover. You may have ED till you start your pct. And do this at your own risk. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    No i don't think its a stupid question. You need to take a steroid that is very suppresive of your natural test. Try trenbolone for 4-6 weeks. That will shut down you natural test production. This steroid will be out of your system in a few days. Wait a couple of weeks. Then get your blood levels tested. You'll get a low score. Make sure to run proper pct after your done or else you'll take several months to recover. You may have ED till you start your pct. And do this at your own risk. Just my 2 cents.
    I think this is HORRIBLE advice... risking messing with his hormones to save a few bucks on Test.,.. plus if he can get the tren then he can get the test lol..

tren is NOT a first cycle AAS nor would u wanna wait a few weeks for PCT

also i wouldnt run that or deca without test... quit being cheap and just buy some damn test..

I didn't realize that this was his first cycle! I didn't see that anywhere in the thread, maybe I missed it.

he didnt say it.. but im gonna say its safe to say if he thinks hes getting a cycle from his doctor its more then likely his first

(hope i didnt offend you BTW)

Hi guys

I'm going for a blood test to see if I can go on steroids due to low testosterone levels ... is there anything i can take to lower my test levels?

The man asked the best way to lower his test levels to score low on a blood test. I gave him my best idea to achieve his goal. Messing with ones hpta is always a risky, but it can be done safely with proper pct. I never mean't to injure anyone, and I would not suggest this to a newbe. Just an idea.

lol no its my second cycle... was just hoping to save a bit of $$$ on the test e side of things

ohh no I hear ya... i just didnt wanna offend you by saying it was horrible advicde.. I mean horrible for this situation...

*sniffle* Im sorry..lets not fight..huggie????

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIIIIIIII
    he didnt say it.. but im gonna say its safe to say if he thinks hes getting a cycle from his doctor its more then likely his first

(hope i didnt offend you BTW)
    None taken . The last thing I would want to do is to confuse/screw with a new guy!

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi guys

the use of too much pain killers (oxycontin, morphine, etc.) lowers your test levels, it lowered my test level so much that i got prescription for test. enanthate , but for only a shot of 250mg once every 2 weeks. so it aint worth it.

They're also suppose to be even more expensive per vial on doctor, anyways, You have to go thru a ridiculous amount of tests just to get the doctor to prescribe u. Well i'm off to get my gun to shoot some politicans who oppose steroid use .

I know if u have alzheimers, They give u HGH and IGF-1, if u find a doctor for it. the usual dose is VERY high, even for a bodybuilder, from what i heard.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I heard a long time ago, don't sleep for like 2 days straight or not much atleast, and drink lots of coffee, n etc...

Thread Information