Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

help with bloodwork

I did a 10 week cycle of test e @ 600mg's a week. My last injection was december 3. My pct was hcg at 500iu's a day for 2 weeks, clomid @ 100mgs for 3 weeks and nolva @ 20mgs for 4 weeks. My last nolva was taken on jan. 17. I have slips to get my testosterone checked from my doctor but I was wondering how long would I have to wait to check it. I want to know what my natural level is so how long would I have to wait for everything to be normal. I know test e is detected up to 3 months. Thanks for your help.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Musclehead21
    I did a 10 week cycle of test e @ 600mg's a week. My last injection was december 3. My pct was hcg at 500iu's a day for 2 weeks, clomid @ 100mgs for 3 weeks and nolva @ 20mgs for 4 weeks. My last nolva was taken on jan. 17. I have slips to get my testosterone checked from my doctor but I was wondering how long would I have to wait to check it. I want to know what my natural level is so how long would I have to wait for everything to be normal. I know test e is detected up to 3 months. Thanks for your help.
    I usually wait around 5-8 weeks after using all PCT compounds before testing for natural testosetrone levels. It may be better to wait longer. Next cycle I may wait 8(ish) weeks after PCT has ended.

See my signature.

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    I just got off a similar cycle and pretty much the same pct..but do u think
    500iu's ed for 10 days would be fine or should I get more?

bump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    get paid, don't understand what your asking bro?? but for the thread starter, id' wait 8wks after your PCT, unless you can afford to check it sooner. like me, my test's are covered by insurance, so i can check every month if i like. it's kinda nice so i can see whats working and what doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    get paid, don't understand what your asking bro?? but for the thread starter, id' wait 8wks after your PCT, unless you can afford to check it sooner. like me, my test's are covered by insurance, so i can check every month if i like. it's kinda nice so i can see whats working and what doesn't work for me.
    Well he ran his HCG for 14days @500iu, I only have 5000ius and that comes out to 500iu's a day for 10days, so my question is do you think that is enough or should I get more HCG?

Thread Information