New2game305 is offline Junior Member

Cool Going on a Test E Journey

Hey guys, so On my last post I had less experience than what I have now (not saying I know it all)
    Just saying I've done more reading. I've taken the advice I got from some of you good sources, now I am going to start my frist cycle with Test E, like a member educated me on. I've read a lot of people doing way too much for their first cycle for example close to 500mg at 5'8 and 15%BF, to each it's own, most of the positive reading is its good to start off lower, so these are my stats and this is what I'm going to be running on.

5'9 / 178 pounds / 11-12%BF / age:25

(many people say to run Test E for 12 weeks but I will only be doing 10)

Test E for 10 weeks
    I will be taking 150mg EO5 days in all it will be 2,100mg in the whole 10 weeks.

My goal is to gain 10-15lbs, I'll be mainly doing high intensity/low rest time workouts(crossfit) with a little bit of hypertrophy at the gym. Also with a lot of power lifting.

I will then be waiting 14 days to take the Nolvadex .

----------------------

Someone then recommended me something completely different:
    1cc of Test 400+ 1cc of Dec-dur EO5 days for about 8-9 weeks... I showed that to a buddy of mine and he said that it was insane for the first time. The guy that recommended the crazy cycle also said I didn't need a PCT for test E or the cycle of T400/dec-dur ... Which I'm going to take no matter what.

Your thoughts/ opinions/ recommendations will be very helpful as my cycle will begin in 3 weeks.

Thanks!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i wouldnt shut myself down for that. Not that you have to run 500mg a week but thats to low imo. I dont see you making your goal with using that,
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    E should be every 3.5 days where is your ai? Where is clomid?HCG ? Go 12 weeks your stopping in a good gain time

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with both above. You might as well just stay natural if you're running dosages that low!

You're going to need your PCT/AI in there.

Diet is going to be top priority for your gains!

stpete is offline Banned
    x4. If you're going to do it, make it worth your while. And don't listen to the dude that told you to run deca and no PCT.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I would definitely run @ 500mgs a week as well. Not worth the shut down. Plus, I would say at least 12 weeks with the E ester. If you didnt mind the pinning, run Prop @ 100mgs EOD for 8 weeks with a good AI and Pct planned(as stated above).

stevet68 is offline Member
    I am about to start my first cycle, running Test-E 250mgs 2Xweek for 12 weeks with 40mg D-bol/day for 4 weeks Chlomid and Nolva for PCT. HCG and Arimidex for AI

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by stevet68 View Post
    I am about to start my first cycle, running Test-E 250mgs 2Xweek for 12 weeks with 40mg D-bol/day for 4 weeks Chlomid and Nolva for PCT. HCG and Arimidex for AI
    So that would be a hijacked thread. You did not include your stats or experience
    Start your own for proper feedback.

stevet68 is offline Member
    I was actually just posting in case it would be of any help to New2Game I was not looking for feedback

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i wouldnt shut myself down for that. Not that you have to run 500mg a week but thats to low imo. I dont see you making your goal with using that,
    Thanks for your info, how about i bump it up from 150 mg to 200mg EO5 days, my main focus is being safe for
    The first cycle and see how I react to it, if Im doing fine in the beginning then probably go up a little bit, so 200mg EO5 days?

Your feedback please, thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro they gave you good advice on wat to do.Now you can either follow it or live with bad results.sounds like you bought 1 vial of test and want to make it work beyond its limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    E should be every 3.5 days where is your ai? Where is clomid?HCG? Go 12 weeks your stopping in a good gain time
    For some reason I can post my info on here? It says I have a URL on it which I don't... And it says that I have to wait 12 seconds -.- "boo" but it's all the info you are asking for

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    I've read threads where guys on TRT are running very close to the dose that you are wanting to run. These guys are taking that to push themselves up to normal natural levels. Just to give you some perspective on the dose. Personally I don't think it would be worth shutting yourself down just to use the test to stay at natural levels.

Also, always run an AI, HCG and PCT. Whoever told you not to was not looking out for your health. PCT should be Nolva and Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    Bro they gave you good advice on wat to do.Now you can either follow it or live with bad results.sounds like you bought 1 vial of test and want to make it work beyond its limits.
    If this was towards, me no I have not bought just want to get some feedback on if it's enough or not, and I'm not saying their wrong or that I'm not taking their advice, sorry If it came off that way but you are misunderstanding my message, again if that's towards me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lestat85
    I've read threads where guys on TRT are running very close to the dose that you are wanting to run. These guys are taking that to push themselves up to normal natural levels. Just to give you some perspective on the dose. Personally I don't think it would be worth shutting yourself down just to use the test to stay at natural levels.

Also, always run an AI, HCG and PCT. Whoever told you not to was not looking out for your health. PCT should be Nolva and Clomid.
    Yeah I'm trying to post my info but it's not letting me thanks for the advice, I will be sticking to Test E though like you guys have said and like the forums have mentioned.

500 mg is the standard recommendation for test e, 250 twice per week.

yes 200mg will be ok

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    yes 200mg will be ok
    See I read mixed reviews the up on the thread said 250mg EO5D and you're telling me 200mg EO5D would be sufficient, not a rude tone at all, but most threads say 200mg is A ok for Test. Let me see if this system let's me put up the rest of my missing info, thanks a lot Gix

i ran 250mg e5d for my first cycle and was happy.
    You say you dont want to run alot. so yea 200mg is ok, not personally what i would do but you will see results from it. You just have to have realistic expectations

Quote Originally Posted by New2game305

See I read mixed reviews the up on the thread said 250mg EO5D and you're telling me 200mg EO5D would be sufficient, not a rude tone at all, but most threads say 200mg is A ok for Test. Let me see if this system let's me put up the rest of my missing info, thanks a lot Gix
    I've almost always seen test e recommended to be pinned twice per week at 250 mg per dose. Gixxerboy knows a lot more than me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    E should be every 3.5 days where is your ai? Where is clomid?HCG? Go 12 weeks your stopping in a good gain time
    Thanks for replying buffalo, I'll summarize this QR because it's not letting me put the original one, you're the first one to recommend EO3.5D is it because the dosage is low?

I'm planning to go to at least 200mg EO5D, can you give me a little info why you would say 3.5days?

I plan to take Arim. At .5mg EO3D for 12 weeks (I will be doing the 12 week cycle like you and most have recommended)

Then Nolv. At 40.40.20.20.. 14 days after my last pin.

In most of the forums and users on the cycle of Tes E I have not seen H /C/ G in there, can you please shed some light on the benefits of it, how much and around what time of the cycle I Gould take it?
    If it's not too much to ask.

Thanks for the help again!

most recommend every 3.5 day because of the half life. it keeps blood levels more stable
    i would look into clomid to add to your pct
    for a-dex i would start at .25mg eod

Thanks for replying buffalo, I'll summarize this QR because it's not letting me put the original one, you're the first one to recommend EO3.5D is it because the dosage is low?

I'm planning to go to at least 200mg EO5D, can you give me a little info why you would say 3.5days?

I plan to take Arim. At .5mg EO3D for 12 weeks (I will be doing the 12 week cycle like you and most have recommended)

Then Nolv. At 40.40.20.20.. 14 days after my last pin.

In most of the forums and users on the cycle of Tes E I have not seen H /C/ G in there, can you please shed some light on the benefits of it, how much and around what time of the cycle I Gould take it?
    If it's not too much to ask.

Thanks for the help again!
    Add Clomid to your PCT at 100/100/50/50.

HCG has many benefits. One being that it makes recovery easier. Run it on cycle at 250 iu twice per week until 3 days before PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    i ran 250mg e5d for my first cycle and was happy.
    You say you dont want to run alot. so yea 200mg is ok, not personally what i would do but you will see results from it. You just have to have realistic expectations
    Thanks Gix! If it's not too much to ask can you look at that last post before this one and see if there is anything I'm missing or setting up wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by New2game305 View Post
    Thanks Gix! If it's not too much to ask can you look at that last post before this one and see if there is anything I'm missing or setting up wrong?
    already did, see above

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    not to step on Cape's toes but the reason it's 3.5 days is because youre pinning twice a wk and that's the mid point of the wk (7 days). this allows your bloods to be stable as possible..ie not fluctuating as if you pinned 300 once a wk.

nolva is fine.

i personally wouldn't run stane e3d. eod (x mg) to keep bloods stable would be a better idea i believe.

search for hcg here. tons of info!

Add Clomid to your PCT at 100/100/50/50.

HCG has many benefits. One being that it makes recovery easier. Run it on cycle at 250 iu twice per week until 3 days before PCT.
    Alright Lestat let me see if I got this correct and feel free to correct anything I have wrong,

-> 200mg of Test E , EO5D from 1-12 wks
    +++--> .25mg of Arimi. EO3D from 1-12 wks
    +++--> h C g at 250iu EO5D from 1-13&1/2wks

(Then on PCT)
    --> run Clomi. At 100/100/50/50 from 15-18wks
    ++-->with Nolva. At 40/40/20/20 from 15-18wks

Or do I have everything all mixed up lol because then I'm just FKD

Alright Lestat let me see if I got this correct and feel free to correct anything I have wrong,

-> 200mg of Test E , EO5D from 1-12 wks
    +++--> .25mg of Arimi. EO3D from 1-12 wks
    +++--> h C g at 250iu EO5D from 1-13&1/2wks

(Then on PCT)
    --> run Clomi. At 100/100/50/50 from 15-18wks
    ++-->with Nolva. At 40/40/20/20 from 15-18wks

Or do I have everything all mixed up lol because then I'm just FKD
    Personally, I would still consider a higher dose, but I'm still fairly new to this myself and gixxerboy1 is definitely more knowledgable than me.

Run the HCG every 3-4 days at 250 iu. And the Arimidex at .25 mg EOD.

For example, my cycle will be test e at 250 mg Sunday and Wednesday. HCG at 250 iu Monday and Thursday. My AI will be run EOD.

Personally, I would still consider a higher dose, but I'm still fairly new to this myself and gixxerboy1 is definitely more knowledgable than me.

Run the HCG every 3-4 days at 250 iu. And the Arimidex at .25 mg EOD.

For example, my cycle will be test e at 250 mg Sunday and Wednesday. HCG at 250 iu Monday and Thursday. My AI will be run EOD.
    Alright I'll make those adjustments, other than that everything else is good to go?

With the changes, it looks good to me.

With the changes, it looks good to me.
    Let me ask you a question, does it matter if they are taken on the same day?

Bump

Do you mean the HCG as a single dose each week or taking it on the same day as the test.
    If you mean same day as the test, then I don't think it would matter. I'm not sure about combining the HCG into a single dose though.

Do you mean the HCG as a single dose each week or taking it on the same day as the test.
    If you mean same day as the test, then I don't think it would matter. I'm not sure about combining the HCG into a single dose though.
    No as in the same day as the test E but I've read that some people will take it like this: Test E Sunday and thurs like you said and HCG Mon/fri and Arimi. EOD...... My question is does it matter if it comes down to Monday and i have to take (test E 200mg, then after the pin take .25mg of Arimi. And right after that take 250iu of HCG)

I don't think that would cause any problems. The AI is EOD, so it'll coincide with the test sometimes. I think the only reason to separate the days of test and HCG is to only do one pin each day. Pretty sure it'll be fine to pin both the same day.

Thread Information