Thread: Test E & Deca

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member

Test E & Deca

Hi guys.
    I was doing some research and I think Id like to go with Deca & Test E cycle.
    What I was thinking about is use of D-Bol for a kick start. Ive never been on cycle in my life this will be the 1st one ever.
    Deca 200mg/ew 1-10
    Test E 500mg/ew 1-10
    D-bol 25mg/ed 4 weeks ( should I start taking it 4weeks before Deca and Test or start at the same time and just stop it after 4 weeks ? )
    Nolvadex 20mg/ed 1-15
    Vitamin B-6 200mg/ed 1-15
    Clomid 13-15

Im 22 6`3 @ 228 Lbs with %15-16 bf

Thank You

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    For a first cycle you don't need that much. If your diet, training, rest are in order this cycle will help you grow plenty:

1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    For a first cycle you don't need that much. If your diet, training, rest are in order this cycle will help you grow plenty:

1-12 Test E @ 500mg EW
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED
    1-14 A-dex @ .25mg ED
    15-18 Clomid @ 100mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED
    agreed...test e alone is what most people use for a first cycle. You might not need all of this PCT but its always better safe then sorry.

Alright, fine with me. Im afraid of getting "bitch tits", Do You think 10mg ed of Nolva is enough ?

rimz is offline Junior Member
    10mg/ed of nolva should suffice, but if you get itchy nips then bump it up for a few days til it stops.

shadow31 is offline New Member
    I now this will probably be a dumb question.. but im a newbie. How would it work if you just ran a cycle of deca instead of test e? Would it really get you any gains? Also, with the cycle you recommended of Test e only, how much will you lose after you come off the cycle? also, what the approximate cost of the test e that would be needed to run the cycle you gave?.. thanks guys

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow31
    I now this will probably be a dumb question.. but im a newbie. How would it work if you just ran a cycle of deca instead of test e? Would it really get you any gains? Also, with the cycle you recommended of Test e only, how much will you lose after you come off the cycle? also, what the approximate cost of the test e that would be needed to run the cycle you gave?.. thanks guys
    No deca only cycle some people have tried to fight this topic, but most will shut it down. All depends everyone is diffrent some guys keep a lot some lose more than others, but only with proper PCT

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Alright, fine with me. Im afraid of getting "bitch tits", Do You think 10mg ed of Nolva is enough ?
    If you cant afford arimidex the I would strongly suggest nolva & proviron . I tried to take nova alone to keep estrogen at bay, and while it prevents gyno, you still have a massive estrogen buildup. Proviron greatly reduced bloating and water-weight, but take some nova with it just to keep gyno from ever happening.

Of course if you have arimidex then you dont need proviron, and maybe just a little nova during PCT.

I can afford it. I dont want to go cheap..especially on serious things like this - my health. So if there is anything better than Yes I will get it. So armidex with 20g nolva ed. How much of armidex should I take ? is it only for PCT ?
    Thanks a lot

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would honestly suggest training longer without the juice. Even if you were more cut, at 6'3" and 230 you are not a very big guy. Considering your bf is fairly high also I would suggest you try to get it down a lil first and then try juice later on.

-Bino

programmer is offline New Member
    1-12 Test E @ 300mg EW
    1-14 Nolva @ 10mg ED

15-18 Clomid @ 100->50mg ED
    15-18 Nolva @ 20mg ED

i think this would be a mild good first cycle IMO.
    try low dose of test to see how your body reacts to low doses. then you may pump it up for next cycle ...

Hmmm I was thinking the same.. Youre the first one to mention it Bino.
    Yeah I wont be taking it any soon now. I just want to get my cycle ready now... see what you guys got to say.. and based on that write down the cycle. Yeah 230 and 15 bf it is pretty fat. I gotta loose that to about 210Lbs and I think ill be ready. I read that Test burns fat also ... so after the cycle I should be looking pretty damn good If I loose 20lbs b4 starting it.

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Hmmm I was thinking the same.. Youre the first one to mention it Bino.
    Yeah I wont be taking it any soon now. I just want to get my cycle ready now... see what you guys got to say.. and based on that write down the cycle. Yeah 230 and 15 bf it is pretty fat. I gotta loose that to about 210Lbs and I think ill be ready. I read that Test burns fat also ... so after the cycle I should be looking pretty damn good If I loose 20lbs b4 starting it.

Thanks a lot
    Hey man I M glad to hear you arent one of those over-eager types to get started. And i wasnt tryin to knock you at atll, you're not fat. But i just think you would be happier with the results when you get your bf lower and that is the whole point of this site, to get you the best possible results from a cycle. And yes Test helps to burn fat and of course your metabolism will speed up the more muscle you pack on to your body so it does go with that. Good luck with it and feel free to ask me any more questions. Also let me know what you decide to do.

-Bino

Got ya.
    I added You do my Buddy list. I will keep in touch and let You know about what is going on. And yes I will be sending questions.
    Thank You for Your help !

Take care!

-Lukas

No worries at all man. BTW if this is the cycle you are going to go with in the end there are some modifications needed to really make it bang on. Test E, Deca and D-bol was my first ever cycle so I will help you as much as I can.

Take care man.

-Bino

Thread Information