SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Anadrol midcycle w/ Tren?????

I'm currently 8 weeks into my 16 week cycle (plus 3 more for pct). I'm running:
    600mgs EQ
    750mgs Test E
    3.6iu Gh
    IGF-1LR3 (4on/4off)
    Started Tren -A 1 week ago 50mgs ED

My question is that I was thinking about running a dose of about 100mgs of Drol for the month of November. Within that month I'll be back on my Lr3 and am confident that will help me keep more of the gains. My main concern is the sides from the combo of Drol and the Tren.

I just wanted to throw this question out there wondering if anyone has ran Drol and Tren. If so, what were you results/sides. Did the results overweigh the sides or vice versa?

Thanks a lot. This is one of my heavier cycles that I'm trying to get some serious size from. So far no disappointments but would like that extra push from the Drol.

-Jay

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I've ran drol with tren a few times.....with that said....Jay,what do you think my answer will be?

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've ran drol with tren a few times.....with that said....Jay,what do you think my answer will be?

~Pinnacle~

I'm definitely going to give it a shot. Just wanted to see what others had to say. Was hoping that there would be a few people that have already tried it. I'm a huge fan of personal feedback.

I just dont want to gain "X" amount of weight and lose it all. To me that's not worth it. I'd prefer to gain gradually as I am and have it be keepable gains. I wanted to see what people thought of drol and its ability to keep gains. I know it isn't much but w/ the aid of LR3 and my AAS I was hoping to keep the majority of it.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-16-2005 at 04:24 PM.

Thread Information