Thread: mexico

ccriderss is offline New Member

mexico

hey guys...just went to mexico and picked some denkall test cyp and some animal power EQ.... i cannot believe how wasy it was to find all this stuff.... first i went onto the denkall website and printed out a page of legit distributors and then all the batch numbers (the only problem was they have not been updated since feb) all his other products match numbers though... the stuff i got was so friggin cheap, i mean 20-30 a bottle... i also only paid 60 for a bottle of denkall d-bol, which is 10mg tabs and there are 100 of them!!! also got some clomid and HGC...all looks totally legit because it matches previous products i had...just wanted to share my awesome weekend!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ccriderss
    i cannot believe how wasy it was to find all this stuff....
    Because it is legal... That is like saying wow I cannot believe how easy it was to find vitamins in the united states... Just dont get caught here with them.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    just make sure your guy down there is reputable and legit.

yeah i did that... i only went to the places listed on the quality vet and denkall websites.... and the one i went to carried EVERYTHIGN!!! and asked around everyone said he was legit... lot numbers matched up on all the quality vet stuff.... i use to order offline.... but never again

mexico is very cheap compared to buying elsewhere, except making you own, but be careful. my mexican friend , i've been going to for years, and he will actually tell me whats good and whats not. he wants me to keep coming back of course, cause i'm a good customer. unfortunately, i am moving, so i wont be able to see him much anymore. its good stuff down there, if you know its real.

ok...thanks for the feed back.... i am pretty sure i was carefull as i printed out legit pics of the bottles and the holograms and stuff... but i will stay on the watch out. sucks about you moving.... i drove 10 hours to get there though

Quote Originally Posted by ccriderss
    ok...thanks for the feed back.... i am pretty sure i was carefull as i printed out legit pics of the bottles and the holograms and stuff... but i will stay on the watch out. sucks about you moving.... i drove 10 hours to get there though
    i currently live two hours away. but am moving to texas and i believe is only about 3 hours away. but have to start over on the relationship thing, you know?

yeah that sucks...always hard to find a source you trust and it always nice to have a good relationship because of the price diffrences... but oh well i am sure you will do fine... if you go to www.ausvetdenkall.com they have a list of legit suppliers in every major city in mexico... thats what i used... maybe its a good start... good luck... and by the way NICE BICEP!!!

Thread Information