Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Are you taking from experience on this one?

Yep,that is how I do it. Makes you butt feel good and gets you swole in no time. Try it.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive been drinking prop for years, a quart a week, and its done me wonders. i used to use winstrol as a milk substitute, as it looks rather similar, but then realised real milk was much cheaper. man my shakes do taste better now

AZ101 is offline New Member
    Can you make suppositorys out of prop powder and say some empty capsules? If so it would be convenient for traveling.....anyone know?

eliteforce is offline Member
    I tried this myself once; I needed to take a shot of TP but my butt was pretty sore-so I thought maybe if I just put some beneth my tounge it will absorb thru the membranes-it didn't work, my mouth became numb from all the BB/BA in it so I flushed it with water, didn't get sick but got no result from it, didn't feel anything-it's like pouring it down the sink

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis_earnest
    I appreciate all the helpful advice...and I'm not a newbie...I didn't think it was true either but I thought I'd at least ask.....I warmed the oil and it wasn't painful at all....again thanks for the help.
    ahem..

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    ahem..
    hehe, busted

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ101
    Can you make suppositorys out of prop powder and say some empty capsules? If so it would be convenient for traveling.....anyone know?
    Come on, man. I was kidding.

Shit, if I could keep a straight face, I could have gotten a couple dozen newbs waddling around like ducks with capsules of prop crammed up their ass.

Now there is a picture.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Come on, man. I was kidding.

Shit, if I could keep a straight face, I could have gotten a couple dozen newbs waddling around like ducks with capsules of prop crammed up their ass.

Now there is a picture.
    No, maybe you could first cristalize it and then blend it w/ your protein shake and then inject the whole sh:tload in your dick just to see if it's growing LMFAO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys, remember our NO flaming policy. Yes, It sounds like a stupid question to us, but at least he is asking!!!! I agree with Swole. He shouldn't be taking something he knows NOTHING ABOUT!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Guys, remember our NO flaming policy. Yes, It sounds like a stupid question to us, but at least he is asking!!!! I agree with Swole. He shouldn't be taking something he knows NOTHING ABOUT!
    Swolecat has always been right, and that's not cool, but i just can't help...

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i need to come back and read this whole thread every couple days as some of the comments are f-ing hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i need to come back and read this whole thread every couple days as some of the comments are f-ing hysterical
    Right, just funny way to relax when got nothing else to do!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, you can drink Winstrol and any other 17A-alkylated steroid ...

No, you can not drink testosterone propinate or any other 17B esterfied steroid...

Winstrol, whether oral or injectable, has a modification at the 17a position to help it pass through the digestive track at the expense of elevated liver values from the methylation of the parent hormone. Steroids with an attached ester (17B) will be destroyed if taken orally - for example, testosterone enanthate - and pose no significant stress on the liver. Bottomline, steroids that are 17a-alkylated, but sold as injectable preparations can also be consumed orally.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Yes, you can drink Winstrol and any other 17A-alkylated steroid ...

No, you can not drink testosterone propinate or any other 17B esterfied steroid...

Winstrol, whether oral or injectable, has a modification at the 17a position to help it pass through the digestive track at the expense of elevated liver values from the methylation of the parent hormone. Steroids with an attached ester (17B) will be destroyed if taken orally - for example, testosterone enanthate - and pose no significant stress on the liver. Bottomline, steroids that are 17a-alkylated, but sold as injectable preparations can also be consumed orally.
    The man has spoken. He answered his question PERFECT.

AZ101 is offline New Member
    Ok yea, I have have newbie status so I expected the flaming. However I am just trying to ask a legitamate question. Prop suppositorys had already been developed by a german company FUNKE. I dont mind shooting prop even without cutting it w/ b12 however, I am in and out of at least 6 airports and security a week....it makes it hard to carry gear and the pins, I would be going to walgreens everyday to buy needles. A suppository on the other hand would simplify this and supposedly it has a very high absortion rate, though not a high as shooting it. So i ask my question again does anyone know about making suppositories from prop powder?????

Quote Originally Posted by AZ101
    Ok yea, I have have newbie status so I expected the flaming. However I am just trying to ask a legitamate question. Prop suppositorys had already been developed by a german company FUNKE. I dont mind shooting prop even without cutting it w/ b12 however, I am in and out of at least 6 airports and security a week....it makes it hard to carry gear and the pins, I would be going to walgreens everyday to buy needles. A suppository on the other hand would simplify this and supposedly it has a very high absortion rate, though not a high as shooting it. So i ask my question again does anyone know about making suppositories from prop powder?????

I heard of it, but i thinks thats shit, and no, i don't know how to do it, so good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information