asimov is offline Junior Member

Help with 4th cycle Test-E, Eq and Anavar

6'2", 205lbs., 31 yrs.

It's been about two years since my last cycle, I'm getting ready to hit things up again and could use any helpful hints. First off I'm an ex-pro baseball player (pitcher) beginning a comeback. I've slimmed down from my old playing weight of 220 and could use some of it back, especially legs, where I'll be doing alot of olympic lifting. Upper body I'll take it easy (flexibility), sticking to primarily push-ups, and strengthing to support my rotator cuff, forearm.

Also, I have to be mindful of testing, so I can't take Eq longer than 10 weeks at this point, though I know some people say at least 12 wks are neccessary.

Anyhow I'm looking at stacking EQ, Test and Anavar (and maybe some clen ). Any suggestions on how to set up the cycle to get the best out of it? I figure I need to run Test and EQ at 400mg/wk and the Anavar at 30 to 40mgs per day. I'd like to get some anavar in early to get some immediate strength increase (would it do that for me in just 3 weeks)?

Of course nolvadex , HCG (mid and end cycle), and clomid will be in the mix as well.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Well if you can only run eq for 10 weeks you know your not goinmg to get the most out of it. What kind of test do you have?

1-11 test 400 to 500mg
    1-10 eq 500mg
    5-13 var 40-50mg day split dose.

This is what i was thinking. I dont see the need for hcg in the cycle. I would hold the nolv for pct. If your test is e or c i would wund a low dose of l-dex to help with water bloat.

Unfortunately yeah, I know I won't get the most out of EQ in 10 wks, but I shouldn't push the limit as far as detection times go.

I'm going with Test Enanthate . I've used it a few times (8-10 weeks at 400mg per wk) and I have always had trouble with side effects like sore nipples, acne. So I definately want to include nolvadex . I'd prefer proviron , but that gets too expensive for me. I actually like the water retention because it make my throwing arm feel good.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asimov
    Unfortunately yeah, I know I won't get the most out of EQ in 10 wks, but I shouldn't push the limit as far as detection times go.

I'm going with Test Enanthate. I've used it a few times (8-10 weeks at 400mg per wk) and I have always had trouble with side effects like sore nipples, acne. So I definately want to include nolvadex. I'd prefer proviron, but that gets too expensive for me. I actually like the water retention because it make my throwing arm feel good.
    OK so run the nolv with the test-e. But i would advise test prop. It will enter your system faster and leve fast. So this way you can get the most out of the time you have.

Thanks.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    OK so run the nolv with the test-e. But i would advise test prop. It will enter your system faster and leve fast. So this way you can get the most out of the time you have.
    Yep, I agree. And depending on your test doses on your previous cycles, you may want to up the test like gssxr said.

At least 500 for both the test and Eq.

I've run Var from 30 mg - 90 mg ED, and found that 30 didn't do a damn thing, but 75-80 mg ED seemed to be my optimal dose.

Prop would also be a good idea, since your first half of the cycle will be weak if you run a long ester with eq and save the Var for the close.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO,i would run Eq @ 600/week and for 12 week,and up the test in dose and for 13 week..if you can't go to Eq @ 600,i recomend go with Deca ...Again imo.!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Good point. I've never run EQ lower than 600, or less than 14 weeks.

Are you really concerned with vascularity, or are you trying to add some lean mass?

I like those three compounds together in general, but if time is a restraint, save the eq when you have time (it's not especially strong anyway - not worth getting caught doping for).

Well prevailing opinion seems to be I need the EQ for 12 weeks. If it won't do me that much good at 10 weeks, and I'm worried about cutting it close with detection times, then perhaps I should dump the EQ (hate doing that cause I loved it the first time around) and just run the Test Prop and Anavar . Now I buy what you guys are saying about taking the Prop over the Enanthate . But, being that prop will be more expensive than enanthate, and reqiures more injections per week, how can I frontload with prop to start getting results and later have the enanthate take over?

How's this:
    Wks 1-3 Test Prop at 400-500mg/wk
    Wks 1-11 Test Enan at 400-500mg/wk
    Wks 5-13 Anavar 40mg ed

I'm not concerned with vascularity at all. I'm concerned purely with adding the lean mass. I like the anavar for the added strength and possible help cutting some fat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asimov
    Well prevailing opinion seems to be I need the EQ for 12 weeks. If it won't do me that much good at 10 weeks, and I'm worried about cutting it close with detection times, then perhaps I should dump the EQ (hate doing that cause I loved it the first time around) and just run the Test Prop and Anavar . Now I buy what you guys are saying about taking the Prop over the Enanthate . But, being that prop will be more expensive than enanthate, and reqiures more injections per week, how can I frontload with prop to start getting results and later have the enanthate take over?

How's this:
    Wks 1-13 Test Prop at 400-500mg/wk
    Wks 5-13 Anavar 40mg ed

I fixed it for you.

Haha, alright I get the point. Prop it is, I run with that. Thanks for the input.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    out of curiosity - what concern does an ex-ballplayer have for doping tests??

you can run bold cypionate for 10 weeks. kicks in faster....gotta find it though.

Thread Information