Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jinos is offline Member
    I hope you guys are right. If all goes well, my next cycle will be test cyp (testex from spain) and 4 weeks of drol in the begining. Is drol higly suppresive? Thanks

jinos is offline Member
    Can't test also be hard on you too?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    this is interesting. i bounced back from my deca /test cycle13wks really quick. although i didn't get blood work done, i felt 100% recovered

best of luck man, maybe next time run prop for 8wks.

jinos is offline Member
    You may always feel alright but the truth comes out when you do a blood test. I have friends that feel perfectly fine and still hold there gains but when they do their blood tests, it comes out really low. Feeling and knowing are two different things bro.

your right, i'm gonna do a test after i come off this cycle. we'll see then

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Test will cause complete shutdown of natrual test. When you go in to pct after a test cycle ,your natrual test will be zero!

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I did my first cycle start of this yr of test deca and dbol . It was a badly organised and unresearched cycle. Even weeks after PCT, my bloodwork came out that my nat test levels were really low. I waited a little while and then started my next cycle once I thought things felt OK (I know, cant just go by how you feel). My next cycle was test prop and var. I did PCT and felt fully recovered very quickly. I finished PCT then got bloodwork done 4 weeks later and all came out excellent. I beleive it was down to the deca.

SO, when I do another cycle, Im not staying away from deca, but I am going to use HcG during the cycle and as needed. I beleive that no matter the length of the cycle, when using deca, use Hcg

jinos is offline Member
    Thanks dazbo. I think I won't go near deca again. I just started pct again and will do so until my tests are back. Probably next year I'll start the test/drol cycle. By any chance do you know how suppresive drol is?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Thanks dazbo. I think I won't go near deca again. I just started pct again and will do so until my tests are back. Probably next year I'll start the test/drol cycle. By any chance do you know how suppresive drol is?
    Drol is very supressive, but when you take it with test, it wont really matter, because there will be complete shutdown from the test anyway. Avoiding deca is a good idea since it can cause progestone spikes for quite a while!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information