flyhalf is offline Associate Member

difference between gyno and fat?

how can i tell if i have gyno or just some fat on the end of my boobs? i dont have any lumps or soreness nor have i ever.

also should i always have a bottle of letro on hand just in case something were to happen?

c'mon people

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    doubt its gyno if no lumps or soreness. And yes you should always so form of anti-e or AI on hand when running aromitazing steroids

i have aar's nolva and clomid right now, what else should i have on hand?

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    thats proably all you need if you are not gyno prone. Id run the novla at 20mg Ed throughout cycle if running a heavy aromitazer.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    There is pseudo gyno and true gyno. Pseudo gyno usally has no soreness or lumps just excess fat in chest area. True gyno you would have lumps behind nips. You can do a search on pseudo gyno and see what comes up.. Later

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    There is pseudo gyno and true gyno. Pseudo gyno usally has no soreness or lumps just excess fat in chest area. True gyno you would have lumps behind nips. You can do a search on pseudo gyno and see what comes up.. Later
    Yeah...thats good info...

Some guys, via genetics, life style, diet, etc...store fat in the chest area & this is tagged as pseudo gyno...which can obviously look bad & cause lots of pseudo problems...medically harmless though...& IMO estrogen & its derivitives harbor much of the blame via the afore mentioned "Some guys" pathways...

True Gyno of coarse is glandular tissues that swell-up under high estrogen levels & remain as, for lack of a better word... "deposites" under the nipple areas.

There is also the combonation of the two which would make you want to save up your money & find the best plastic surgeon in the world...mastercard & visa accepted or set-up a payment plan...Your mental health is worth it...

is there anything i can try to take for pseudo gyno? its not real bad but i notice it and its driving me crazy?

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    is there anything i can try to take for pseudo gyno? its not real bad but i notice it and its driving me crazy?
    Diet, cardio and maybe some clen .

Blog Entries
    Yo Flyhalf, From what I understand pseudo gyno can be reduced by lowering body fat. What is your bodyfat level at now?? Make sure your diet is clean and you are getting you cardio in. If you get down to 10% bf or less you might want to have a doc check you to see if its true gyno if its really bothering you. Been reading alot on letro and it would also help .

Blog Entries
    Hey Flyhalf sent you a pm !!!

Thread Information