View Poll Results: If Money Wasn't An Issue At All....

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • HGH

7 53.85%
  • AAS

6 46.15%
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

If Money Wasn't An Issue At All...

Would you run AAS or HGH?
    Last edited by Dave321; 10-24-2005 at 12:03 PM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Both

I'm doin' my research right now on HGH and strongly considering running it for 6 months this year... just want to know what others think in comparison to AAS, and why.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Both
    lol... didn't think that one out!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Both
    Yep. I second that. I would love to run HGH sometime in the future. Funds permitting

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Hello Mr. Insane. I'd do both also. Why not go all out if money isn't an issue plus I from alot of threads i've read most of the people that run some type of roid, test with HGH get better results then HGH alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Hello Mr. Insane. I'd do both also. Why not go all out if money isn't an issue plus I from alot of threads i've read most of the people that run some type of roid, test with HGH get better results then HGH alone.
    yeah... I was thinking of running 2iu's/day... capping at 4 iu's and running a small test prop/tren cycle.... my advisor suggests so... I want to run it for 6 months starting in December probably when I get to Florida

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    with hgh i'm just scared of the facial growth, organ growht, ect... i havn't done much research though. i choose aas as of now

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    with hgh i'm just scared of the facial growth, organ growht, ect... i havn't done much research though. i choose aas as of now
    I not gonna lie.... that was my initial concern.... BUT, I believe organ and facial growth develops from high dosage and very extended use... I could be wrong.. please somebody correct me if I'm wrong...

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    I asked someone about hgh and pct and they said there is no pct with hgh. If that is true I would go with hgh alone, seems like you wouldn't have to deal with all the side of aas.

Quote Originally Posted by BuildaBeast
    I asked someone about hgh and pct and they said there is no pct with hgh. If that is true I would go with hgh alone, seems like you wouldn't have to deal with all the side of aas.
    true... no pct.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS are more anabolic though. Not sure bout this so some1 correct me if Im wrong. I remember ppl saying that u cant even compare the gains on HGH alone to AAS alone.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    AAS are more anabolic though. Not sure bout this so some1 correct me if Im wrong. I remember ppl saying that u cant even compare the gains on HGH alone to AAS alone.
    but the two together are unbefukingleavable!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    AAS - hypertrophy
    HGH - hyperplasia

More permanent growth with hgh then there is with aas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    AAS - hypertrophy
    HGH - hyperplasia

More permanent growth with hgh then there is with aas.
    cool.... another interesting piece of info... gotta learn it all!

AVAGO is offline Member
    Both

damnit you beat me lol

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Yo Justin man. You are moving on to GH, what a champ. I havent seen your ass in a long time. Super busy now that I have moved again and I'm in school. How u doin?

BTW I say go with the HGH, the gains are not going to fall off like they can with AS. Also the organ growth, bone growth in the face takes a long time and a lot of GH to do that. THe only down fall I have heard repeatedly about HGH is that you are sleepy all the time. Dont know how much truth there is to it or what not but that kinda sucks. As for bone/organ growth if you just run one cycle of it for six months you wouldnt notice any difference whatsoever. Let me know what you decide tho brotha.

-Bino

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Yo Justin man. You are moving on to GH, what a champ. I havent seen your ass in a long time. Super busy now that I have moved again and I'm in school. How u doin?

BTW I say go with the HGH, the gains are not going to fall off like they can with AS. Also the organ growth, bone growth in the face takes a long time and a lot of GH to do that. THe only down fall I have heard repeatedly about HGH is that you are sleepy all the time. Dont know how much truth there is to it or what not but that kinda sucks. As for bone/organ growth if you just run one cycle of it for six months you wouldnt notice any difference whatsoever. Let me know what you decide tho brotha.

-Bino
    dood, I thought you fell off the wagon!! good to hear from ya, and hope all is going well in the W.... I have a wack load more to research, but yeah bro, gonna go big, or just simply go home.... I'll be heading to your neck of the woods soon to pillage some dirty girls, just let me know which onces are your chicks.. Ill try and stay away!... ill catch you online.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    but the two together are unbefukingleavable!
    True, but even if you mix the aas and hgh you're looking a minimum of two shots a day eod. Not an enjoyable prospect for 6 months.

But hey, the ends definitely justify the means in this case. Be sure to use a good inj site rotation.

M.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 24 you're not going to get as much out of it, as you'd like. HGH is more of an age depended drug, the older then better. The people I know that used it at your age used high doses to see the desired results.

I believe HGH is over played, if you want size slin will give way more size then HGH, but you need to know what you're doing. I used HGH, I have low HGH/IGF-1 and I was disappointed with HGH. I wouldn't but it again, unless I was paying a co-pay only. I got better results from LR3 and it cost a lot less.

As far as the facial growth goes, I just watched a program on the discovery channel, on the giant decease, some scary stuff, for young people and elevated HGH. There were 2 identical twins, one had a pituitary tumor that caused elevated HGH and they weren't identical anymore

JohnnyB

TCEL300 is offline Member
    johnny b i saw that show also..thats insane..i am deff intrested in HGH in the future what age is the right age to start to consider it?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 24 you're not going to get as much out of it, as you'd like. HGH is more of an age depended drug, the older then better. The people I know that used it at your age used high doses to see the desired results.

I believe HGH is over played, if you want size...
    JohnnyB

Good point, what is your intended goal here Sane? From what I've read thus far (not much) you get some size, when used synergistically with T3, igf, etc., it serves even better as a shredding mechanism (Hooker).

What is your goal...weight/size incr., bf decr. etc.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 10-24-2005 at 01:39 PM. Reason: forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

I believe HGH is over played, if you want size slin will give way more size then HGH, but you need to know what you're doing. I used HGH, I have low HGH/IGF-1 and I was disappointed with HGH. I wouldn't but it again, unless I was paying a co-pay only. I got better results from LR3 and it cost a lot less.

As far as the facial growth goes, I just watched a program on the discovery channel, on the giant decease, some scary stuff, for young people and elevated HGH. There were 2 identical twins, one had a pituitary tumor that caused elevated HGH and they weren't identical anymore

JohnnyB
    thx johnny... your imput is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Good point, what is your intended goal here Sane? From what I've read thus far (not much) you get some size, when used synergistically with T3, igf, etc., it serves even better as a shredding mechanism (Hooker).

What is your goal...weight/size incr., bf decr. etc.

M.
    Hey M,

I anticipate using it synergistically with T3, and potentially slin. Want to make some lean gains over an extended period of time, and keep bf% low. Quality gains are more important than fast ones for me at the moment.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    For anyone that has used HGH.....How well did it help you in burning off stubborn fat?

Thread Information