100m champ is offline Member

primobolan dosages

what dose should you primo say 300-400mg 8wk ect. what type of gains did you guys get from primo? strength wise

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    400-600mgs per week @ 10 weeks minimum. strength gains are moderate but lean body mass is usually very good and keepable.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Minimum of 500mg per week. Dont expect much from that cycle but whatever is gained you will keep. I would recommend going a different route, primo isn't exactly cheap especially for the gains you get. You can get far better results for a cheaper price of a lot of other things.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo would not do anythin less than 600mg weekly primo mate,very mild compound indeed!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    what dose should you primo say 300-400mg 8wk ect. what type of gains did you guys get from primo? strength wise
    if you are going to use prim id use at least 500mg,,,,but i think 500mg of test E or cyp would be far better,,

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    Doing Primo alone was the worst bodybuilding mistake I've made. However, before the sides kicked in I was getting good gains off of 450 a week.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Last summer I ran 600mgs Primobolan and 600mgs of Prop mixed in the same syringe and got tremendous results. Sure we're talking about Primo alone but figured my $.02 would help.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I love primo. i would never do a cycle without it!

If it is your 1st cycle, 400mgs is plenty.

For an intermediate or advanced steroid user, dosages should begin at 500mgs and range all the way to 1 gram.

Very effective lean mass builder, and it really hardens the muscles well. GREAT compound.

[R]

I have ran primo at 400mgs and 600mlgs. There was a big difference. If you can offord it, 1 gram a week would be greate! Primo is very dose dependent, and will be very mild on sides even on a high dosage.

100m champ is offline Member
    ya im not really looking to on more weight since im a sprinters.. when i cycle i look to add no more that 5-8lb, i wouldnt mind test prop but the daily injections are painfull

Swole33 is offline Junior Member
    Hair Loss.

Primo is easy on the hair, beacause its very low in androgens.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Primo is easy on the hair, beacause its very low in androgens.

???????? Not for nothin brotha but that is totally incorrect. Anything that is a DHT-Derivative will increase hairloss, that's a proven fact. No arguing that.

That's why Finasteride is always recommended while on Primo.
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-24-2005 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    ???????? Not for nothin brotha but that is totlaly incorrect. Anything that is a DHT-Derivative will increase hairloss, that's a proven fact. No arguing that.

That's why Finasteride is always recommended while on Primo.
    Finastreride will do nothing to protect hair-loss with primo. It will only work with test. Primo does not converh to dht, androgens gives hairloss for people who are prone to mpb. The more androgen in your system the more hair you will lose. Primo is easy on the hair, Period!

Finastreride will do nothing to protect hair-loss with primoFinisteride is medicated for hair loss, why in the world would you say that it wouldnt help?? It's medically prescribed to . It will only work with test.,----Why? Primo does not converh to dht, androgens gives hairloss for people who are prone to mpbIf you are prone to male pattern baldness there are still ways to combat it. I didnt say stop it but slow down the process. . The more androgen in your system the more hair you will lose. Primo is easy on the hair, Period!There is absolutely not 1 thing correct about any of your statements, none!
    -Jay

Here is an excerpt from Hooker's Profile on Primobolan . Next time before making a comment make sure to know what the hell you are talking about.

Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn't aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a repuitation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids . Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here is an excerpt from Hooker's Profile on Primobolan . Next time before making a comment make sure to know what the hell you are talking about.

Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn't aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a repuitation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.

TOLD!!

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    TOLD!!

Hey Booz those posts are getting way too high. I must be slackin' over here.

Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn't aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a repuitation for creating quality muscle gains. This also helps to explain why it is so expensive. Although estrogenic sides are not a concern, hair loss still, remains a very real concern with Primobolan, as with many DHT-Derived steroids. Many primobolan fans always include Finasteride and Ketoconazole (shampoo) in cycles containing Primobolan.
    Finasteride can only block dht, not androgens, thats why it only works with test.(test is the only aas that converts directly to dht). The androgen recepter in the scalp is the same as the one in the muscle, there is no such thing as an aas only hitting the androgen recepter in the muscle. Primo is a low androgenick aas. Did this get cleard up in your head now??

Anavar is a dht-derivativ to, that doesnt make it harsh on the hair!

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    My last cycle was:

Week 1-4 var 40 ed
    Week 1-12 Primo 300 e3.5d
    Week 1-12 Deca 200 ew (for joints)
    Week 1-13 test e 200 ew
    Week 10-14 var 40 mg ed
    week 15-- 10 days HCG at 1000 ed
    Week 15-19 Clomid therapy
    Novalex throughout

Rock solid results. Perfect for a sprinter. No need to reinvent the wheel. Here is the cycle of your dreams.

Did this get cleard up in your head now??
    The main thing that clear in my head in that you have no idea whats going on. If your thoughts and predictions on what would happend are suitable for you then great. Yo do what you do to get your gains.
    I dont have time to keep coming back to this thread to discuss a subject that I already clarified. This will be my last visit.
    If you believe what you do then great, roll with it. I"m not telling you what to do. I"m just supplying the facts.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

acne does not come from estrogen,only from very androgenic aas and test,
    acne is from dht sides.
    see:
    Incredible !

and
    post # 26 and 29 at:

Prevent Bacne ?

-------------------------------------------------

and for hair loss; better avodart (dutasteride)
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-25-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Thread Information