oldman is offline Anabolic Member

Am I seeing gains this quick or just all in my mind?

I started a cycle of Deca to help with Joint pain that has kept me from lifting heavy for 2-3 years. I have been mostly living with the pain and lifting lighter than I can just to keep from killing myself.

I start Deca only cycle a while back and did a short cycle and after a few weeks I felt better (in my joints) but my test levels dropped to nothing and I was just too damn lazy to even get to the gym.

I started a cycle 3.5 weeks ago:

500 mg Sust Weekly (broken into two doses)
    300 Deca weekly
    2.5 IU's of HGH 5/2

My protein is around 200-300grams a day.

Anyway my joints are starting to feel better and yesterday I went to the gym and worked Chest and Back and it was like I was a freaking beast. I have never lifted so much in my life (not that is was all that much but at least 20-30% more than I ever have). I could not get enough my workout partner finally told me that we were done and I needed to leave before I over did it.

Am I really seeing these gains from my cycle or is it all mental? If it is from the gear I am kicking myself that I did not start this 3 years ago when I
    started having issues.

thanks

Oldman

SpiderRico is offline Member
    how long ago did you start this cycle agian?

LoneLifter is offline Associate Member
    Maybe a combination of both??? The Placebo effect is very real and has helped lots of people do tremendous things. Keep up the goodwork and continue to post your results to share your progress!

-LL

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    in 3..5 wks huh? could be the water retention helping out your strength and joints

ya the placebo effect does come into play i dont care what anyone says it works but you could be seeing some results at that time by week 5 you should be really feeling it

Friday will be the end of the 4th week. I know I am holding more water I can see it plus I bumped my water from 3 liters a day to 5 liters. I did not think I would see gains this fast but I feel pumped all the time and more aggressive when working out.

I am 38 years old and I had my blood work done before the start of my cycle and my test levels were at 56 so I figure with a decent amount of test levels I would have to have some sort of gains fairly quick.

I will post again on this in a couple more weeks to see if I am seeing more gains or what.

I guess as of now I am hooked.

thanks

Oldman

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I would say the increase is combination of all three:
    1) Deca
    2) Mental (placebo)
    3) The fact that you weren't able to lift to your potential due to the now alleviated joint pain.

Welcome back man,

M.

icedudez is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Friday will be the end of the 4th week. I know I am holding more water I can see it plus I bumped my water from 3 liters a day to 5 liters. I did not think I would see gains this fast but I feel pumped all the time and more aggressive when working out.

I am 38 years old and I had my blood work done before the start of my cycle and my test levels were at 56 so I figure with a decent amount of test levels I would have to have some sort of gains fairly quick.

I will post again on this in a couple more weeks to see if I am seeing more gains or what.

I guess as of now I am hooked.

thanks

Oldman
    you say u bumped the water up, this may cause more water retention but isnt it in fact the opposite, more water = less water retention...im sure i read this on this webpage,only a thought, i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    you say u bumped the water up, this may cause more water retention but isnt it in fact the opposite, more water = less water retention...im sure i read this on this webpage,only a thought, i could be wrong.
    this is true. your body retains water when it is dehydrated. imo, more water = better hydration wich = less retention

waters very key keep consuming and good luck on you cycle keep us posted

that is very odd then because I know I have pushed my water intake and dropped sodium.. I never use salt on my food anyway but I know I used to get a lot in processed foods but now I have been cooking everything fresh. I am trying to get the most out of this cycle.

Well I will give it a couple more weeks and see where I am.. maybe by then I will be able to bench more than just the bar

Oldman

NIIIICEEE. gotta hit that 45lbs mark ya know

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ever tried any products to help releave your joint pain?? i know you say things are going good now but i am j/c?? like Triflex or Glucosamine?
    Last edited by GearAholic; 10-25-2005 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Have you ever tried and products to help relieve your joint pain?? i know you say things are going good now but i am j/c?? like Triflex or Glucosamine?

I have tried EVERYTHING known to man to relieve joint pain.

Shark Cartilage
    MSM
    Glucosamine HCI (pills, powders and topical solutions)
    Chondroitin Sulfate (same as above)
    Sulfer Water
    Fatty Acids
    Emu Oil
    Advil
    Tylenol
    Aleve
    Devil’s claw
    Type II Collagen
    Hyaluronic Acid

Now I did not try these for a few days and give up I tried some of these for months and in fact I still take MSM, Glucosamine HCI,and Chondroitin Sulfate on a daily basis just to give me any advantage I can.

If anything worked I would not have turned to Steriod but now that I have I might as well grow freaky big meanwhile.

What makes me sick is the law works against us on this stuff.. I have suffered for years and spent tons of $$ on useless products and a few weeks into low cost Deca I am a new man. This is the stupidity of the govenment around the world they take one look at something after some Ass abuses it and make up their mind that something is bad and they ban it while those of us that need it or hell WANT It can't get it without taking a chance on going to jail. Why the fvck does anyone care if we want to get big as bulls and be in great shape?? Sorry I am ranting..

Yes I have tried them all and they are useless to the degree of damage I have. I think these products are good to take to prevent problems but once you have the damage OTC pills are not going to fix anything.

Gosh I feel better getting that out.

EDIT>> One more thing I did try and that was prednisone and at 80 mg a day it worked great but you want to talk about getting bloated.. It did take away the pain while I was taking it but as soon as I stopped it was back again and who needs those sides??

Oldman
    Last edited by oldman; 10-25-2005 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    NIIIICEEE. gotta hit that 45lbs mark ya know
    WHAT?? The bar weighs that much?? Sweet!! I am a man beast..

Oldman

Thread Information